Mobi365 Younger's Project 365 - 2021

111/365
Wiiiillooooow
Lumibee
E9A041E1-8DBE-4A10-82FB-04591CB6EFDD.jpeg

113/365
Early morning yoga (for them, I was only very cranky to be up early like I am every single day because I wake up very early - 5am - everyday but don’t seem to get used to it despite having done it for most of my life, oh well).
Live setting on native camera, long exposure
8A477BD0-1063-40CF-87E5-5E7857F8E5E9.jpeg

113/365
Early morning yoga (for them, I was only very cranky to be up early like I am every single day because I wake up very early - 5am - everyday but don’t seem to get used to it despite having done it for most of my life, oh well).
Live setting on native camera, long exposure
View attachment 166509
I like it, it has a certain something.

116/365
Willow’s two-legged father came by last Friday apologising for her visits. I asked him if we could feed her and he wasn’t very excited with the proposition :D It was hard to explain the bowls and unopened containers of cat food lying around the kitchen bench :fearscream:

They probably locked her in over the weekend because she hasn’t really been around apart from a very brief visit yesterday afternoon, when both Joana and I were sleeping (Mark greeted her and she took off).

Willow keeps visiting when she can, however, and it seems she doesn’t want to waste any time in my company despite the absence of food for the past 4 days... :grimacing::sweatsmile:

No edit
5F5D0A4B-EF45-4081-8327-EC14BB6DEC55.jpeg

116/365
Willow’s two-legged father came by last Friday apologising for her visits. I asked him if we could feed her and he wasn’t very excited with the proposition :D It was hard to explain the bowls and unopened containers of cat food lying around the kitchen bench :fearscream:

They probably locked her in over the weekend because she hasn’t really been around apart from a very brief visit yesterday afternoon, when both Joana and I were sleeping (Mark greeted her and she took off).

Willow keeps visiting when she can, however, and it seems she doesn’t want to waste any time in my company despite the absence of food for the past 4 days... :grimacing::sweatsmile:

No edit
View attachment 166586
Just for once I'll make no comment :whistle:

117/365
I was trying to take a photo of the super moon last night without any success whatsoever. And then I remembered that I don’t actually know how to photograph the moon and am always telling myself I should look up some tutorials but I have no time to do most things in life, including a moon photography tutorial. So all the photos I took were quite shite and I settled for the native camera’s night photo mode, which I found to be quite impressive with so many stars in the fame! This is my moonlit backyard :)
No other edit
E8BF8D21-82AD-4877-BA2E-E7FE65BA4947.jpeg

117/365
I was trying to take a photo of the super moon last night without any success whatsoever. And then I remembered that I don’t actually know how to photograph the moon and am always telling myself I should look up some tutorials but I have no time to do most things in life, including a moon photography tutorial. So all the photos I took were quite shite and I settled for the native camera’s night photo mode, which I found to be quite impressive with so many stars in the fame! This is my moonlit backyard :)
No other edit
View attachment 166606
gah!! taking pictures of the moon is hopeless, you just get a white blob. Leave it the the geeky ones with all their special equipment ;)

117/365
No other edit
View attachment 166606
You sound like me more into doing it than reading about it. The native camera did a great job

119/365
The bins weren’t supposed to be in the frame, but if the bins disappeared, so would the tiny moon so I compromised :D Tried to wipe them out and it didn’t really work. So there they are!
FullSpecturm, Skylab
C8A73CD7-A05B-4076-9232-4BC6D9679E02.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom