Mobi365 Younger's Project 365 - 2021

161/365
Flexture, mrrw, Snapseed… I think that’s all!
9A085AEB-3A47-4508-BE2D-BD6812376448.jpeg

Aren’t they? What else can they be?
This is so hard and so funny at the same time. I had similar issues when I lived in Portugal. Same language, different uses for the same word.
I was at the gym there once and the instructor told us to “activate your glutes” but it sounded like “though each other’s ass*****” in Brazil :D
I hope you saw the explanation on my reply to sinnerjohn . Think deep fried cornbread.

I really enjoy the differences in languages. I was an interpreter for the deaf for a a few years and was blown away by the visual descriptive beauty of American Sign Language.

I also quite often prefer other words for things. I happen to like ’boot“ and “bonnet” way better than “trunk“ and “hood”.

Also, when I got here my friend offered me her husband’s thongs because I didn’t want to walk barefoot. However, since I originally learned American English, I thought she was offering me his g-string underwear. It was a difficult conversation :zip:
It’s not just the fact that it’s American English; it’s also the passage of time. I knew the footwear as thongs for decades before g-strings became more prevalent.

This looks really good. It’s been a while since I last used Vinci. I will open it right away. What I like with this is that the ”filter’ is not so strong. It looks almost like a normal photo but with a cool twist
I know, it’s hard to find that balance. Sometimes these edits distort the objects/people, but this one didn’t.

169/365
This section always existed but I never really understood why different categories of food hung out together. Now they’ve put up a sign! I guess the competition (Aldi) is making them up their game…
No edit
32C45FB3-C471-4C7B-BCD5-034DDE71CDB6.jpeg

169/365
This section always existed but I never really understood why different categories of food hung out together. Now they’ve put up a sign! I guess the competition (Aldi) is making them up their game…
No edit
View attachment 168020
First I’ve seen that…. Could have something to do with the Aussie/ English trade deal just signed

169/365
No edit
View attachment 168020
Can I just point out that TAYTO is definitely not a UK brand name, it needs removing from that section immediately :alien:

But hey, Pot Noodles, Jelly Tots, Rice Pudding and chocolate bars, we really want to show you aussies the best of British :lol:

Back
Top Bottom