Mobi365 Younger's Project 365 - 2021

192/365
Working
Vinci
20831582-BE6C-43B2-B0AB-A10E4D9BEE60.jpeg

Congratulations.......................now about that spot I have on my bum :eek::lmao:
TRUST ME
It won’t be the first bum spot that I’ve been asked to see when NOT at work :lmao: there were also 2 male groins in social gatherings, one of them one of my ex-boyfriends’ father, when I first met him o_O at least his son (my then boyfriend) was present and was also a doctor :lmao: should’ve figured out that family was cray cray then and there! :lmao::lmao:

Thank you :inlove:
But I snore (because of my multiple allergies) and if I’m not careful I can have BO :appsir: :lmao:
But I’m usually careful :D
There isn’t enough room here to list all of my deficiencies! :lol: And I think we can all claim the BO thing if we’re not careful.:rolleyes:

Congratulations! And I love the crest: a unicorn, a kangaroo, a fox or wolf, a pair of griffons or dragons?, and a sailing ship!
It covers things that prickle, things that are rare, things that are dangerous and things that burn baby burn! And things that you want to run/sail away from, in that order :lmao:

JK, it’s a beautiful design and I’m finally going to frame all my diplomas now that I’ve achieved all I wanted and will not be moving countries anymore :)

Back
Top Bottom