Mobi365 Younger's Project 365 - 2021

205/365
Some people were playing capoeira at the park and there was a ladybird who was most interested
Snapseed, Pixlr
0782FA64-DDDC-4BD2-A359-69C32DA641F4.jpeg

Is capoeira like tai chi? I just looked it up, never heard of it, always learning.
Capoeira is a “dance” and it was created by the African slaves in Brazil. They used it to train fighting without it looking like fighting ;) then they added songs and called it dancing instead! It’s been a “cool” thing for cool kids for many decades now and it keeps you pretty fit. I was never cool enough to want to learn it but can see the advantages :D

Capoeira is a “dance” and it was created by the African slaves in Brazil. They used it to train fighting without it looking like fighting ;) then they added songs and called it dancing instead! It’s been a “cool” thing for cool kids for many decades now and it keeps you pretty fit. I was never cool enough to want to learn it but can see the advantages :D
Interesting. I was with a Tai Chi group for a while, but it fell apart. I really loved it. It was meditative. Capoeira looks a bit robust for my tastes.

Back
Top Bottom