Mobi365 Younger's Project 365 - 2021

Birthdays are so special when they are that age, the older they get the more expensive it becomes :D
I have my 'baby' back at home again now, she is 26 in sept :lol:
Well, Joana got home from daycare asleep and woke up with the worst mood ever. Threw a big tantrum and her heart almost stopped when we lit the candles. So, this birthday could’ve actually cost 0 dollars! o_O:lol:

229/365
Waiting for the birthday girl :hearteyes:
Since real friends can’t come because of the lockdown, we invited the good old friends :lmao:
Taken on iPad Pro and edited with Snapseed
View attachment 170116
Awwww…. This almost made me cry. May those chairs be shared by screaming little friends in years to come!!!
Happy Birthday Joana!!

229/365
Waiting for the birthday girl :hearteyes:
Since real friends can’t come because of the lockdown, we invited the good old friends :lmao:
Taken on iPad Pro and edited with Snapseed
View attachment 170116
Can’t believe it’s three years since we first saw that little wrapped bundle of brand new Joana :inlove:
congrats to you & Mark for surviving three years of parenting relatively intact. And happy birthday Miss Three :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Can’t believe it’s three years since we first saw that little wrapped bundle of brand new Joana :inlove:
congrats to you & Mark for surviving three years of parenting relatively intact. And happy birthday Miss Three :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
Thank you :inlove:

230/365
Rainbows everywhere
Fine
0C7072A1-736A-43F2-8509-F38DFAB7CCFF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom