Mobi365 Younger's Project 365 - 2021

299/365
Christmas app
64D7938C-29AF-4643-983D-DB35271B96AD.jpeg

312/365
Pre-op bloods. Turns out I’m in perimenopause at 42 (but it really started when I was 40!) :confused: and having a second child is even farther in the distance so we have decided to turn the page on that project. And because of that I’m getting my abdominal muscles fixed so I can finally live without back pain and be able to go back to doing the exercises I always did but haven’t been able to for the past 3 years. And another plus is that I won’t be asked weekly if I’m pregnant because of my super stretched tummy. It kinda sucks but I’ve made peace with it all and it’s certainly not a problem as such, more of a disappointment. And of course will have to pay more attention to my health a bit earlier than planned since peri/menopause changes how our bodies work and all. One day at a time :) surgery will be in a bit less than 4 weeks and I can’t wait to be able to use my old clothes again and move my body properly!
No edit
B7FB5849-2214-42DB-AB59-3A0CD12774F0.jpeg

312/365
Pre-op bloods. Turns out I’m in perimenopause at 42 (but it really started when I was 40!) :confused: and having a second child is even farther in the distance so we have decided to turn the page on that project. And because of that I’m getting my abdominal muscles fixed so I can finally live without back pain and be able to go back to doing the exercises I always did but haven’t been able to for the past 3 years. And another plus is that I won’t be asked weekly if I’m pregnant because of my super stretched tummy. It kinda sucks but I’ve made peace with it all and it’s certainly not a problem as such, more of a disappointment. And of course will have to pay more attention to my health a bit earlier than planned since peri/menopause changes how our bodies work and all. One day at a time :) surgery will be in a bit less than 4 weeks and I can’t wait to be able to use my old clothes again and move my body properly!
No edit
View attachment 173111
I send you all the best wishes I can for this :inlove::inlove::inlove::thumbs:

312/365
No edit
View attachment 173111
We’ll all be rooting for the best possible out come!!!!

312/365
No edit
View attachment 173111
All the best to you Joanna

Back
Top Bottom