Mobi365 Younger's Project 365 - 2021

312/365
Pre-op bloods. Turns out I’m in perimenopause at 42 (but it really started when I was 40!) :confused: and having a second child is even farther in the distance so we have decided to turn the page on that project. And because of that I’m getting my abdominal muscles fixed so I can finally live without back pain and be able to go back to doing the exercises I always did but haven’t been able to for the past 3 years. And another plus is that I won’t be asked weekly if I’m pregnant because of my super stretched tummy. It kinda sucks but I’ve made peace with it all and it’s certainly not a problem as such, more of a disappointment. And of course will have to pay more attention to my health a bit earlier than planned since peri/menopause changes how our bodies work and all. One day at a time :) surgery will be in a bit less than 4 weeks and I can’t wait to be able to use my old clothes again and move my body properly!
No edit
View attachment 173111
Just think how awful this news would be if you didn’t have your little Joana. What a gift she is. I’m sad for you that you can’t have the extra baby you wanted, but now you know and can move forward. Sometimes, it’s the never knowing that can drive you mad. You’ll feel soooo much better, both mentally and physically, after you’ve had the operation. Will you have to rest up for long?

312/365
Pre-op bloods. Turns out I’m in perimenopause at 42 (but it really started when I was 40!) :confused: and having a second child is even farther in the distance so we have decided to turn the page on that project. And because of that I’m getting my abdominal muscles fixed so I can finally live without back pain and be able to go back to doing the exercises I always did but haven’t been able to for the past 3 years. And another plus is that I won’t be asked weekly if I’m pregnant because of my super stretched tummy. It kinda sucks but I’ve made peace with it all and it’s certainly not a problem as such, more of a disappointment. And of course will have to pay more attention to my health a bit earlier than planned since peri/menopause changes how our bodies work and all. One day at a time :) surgery will be in a bit less than 4 weeks and I can’t wait to be able to use my old clothes again and move my body properly!
No edit

Well that covers just about every human emotion/existential experience o_O:feet::eek::):mobibabe:
If I were you I’d initiate a dialogue with the gods and see if you can’t negotiate a half century of unadulterated bliss to follow :thumbs:

Well that covers just about every human emotion/existential experience o_O:feet::eek::):mobibabe:
If I were you I’d initiate a dialogue with the gods and see if you can’t negotiate a half century of unadulterated bliss to follow :thumbs:
I send you all the best wishes I can for this :inlove::inlove::inlove::thumbs:

We’ll all be rooting for the best possible out come!!!!

All the best to you Joanna

Just think how awful this news would be if you didn’t have your little Joana. What a gift she is. I’m sad for you that you can’t have the extra baby you wanted, but now you know and can move forward. Sometimes, it’s the never knowing that can drive you mad. You’ll feel soooo much better, both mentally and physically, after you’ve had the operation. Will you have to rest up for long?
Thanks for your lovely words and thoughts, guys.
Definitely an explanation, as unpleasant as is it, is still a big relief and certainly helps to move on. Having 0, 1, 2, 3, 4++ kids is no guarantee of happiness or lack thereof and I’m pretty happy as it is so I haven’t really lost anything. It’s just the emotional (and hormonal :D) roller coaster that was quite unsettling but now things have calmed down considerably in my mind/heart/brain.

I’ll end up taking an extra month on top of the recommended 3 weeks so hopefully will be able to take lots of photos and pretend I’m on a nice holiday :sunglasses: I saw the surgeon last Wednesday and have already packed my hospital bag! Really looking forward to it. It’ll be on Dec 2nd :thumbs:

313/365
What are you eating there?
No edit
813ECF59-BBD2-4483-99CC-E5076059CEA1.jpeg

321/365
We went looking for swim spas for the new house. Exciting! Found a model we liked and we’ll clear it with the architect before making the final decision (all approvals have already been done, we just need to make sure it fits!!). Unfortunately the earliest they can deliver is September 2022 :confused: that if we buy it asap. Oh, what’s life without some thrill? :lol:
Glitché
12CEB185-4CD5-4D7B-B616-A219CAFA549C.jpeg

321/365
We went looking for swim spas for the new house. Exciting! Found a model we liked and we’ll clear it with the architect before making the final decision (all approvals have already been done, we just need to make sure it fits!!). Unfortunately the earliest they can deliver is September 2022 :confused: that if we buy it asap. Oh, what’s life without some thrill? :lol:
Glitché
View attachment 173377
Wow that’s a long wait, but you’ve only got to look at the empty shelves in stores to realise the truth of supply issues. Does it come with a bar fridge?

321/365
Glitché
View attachment 173377
Cool edit :cool: Horribly long delivery time:eek: Of course there’s a shortage of things but a whole year :coffee: Talking about shortages it seems much worse in Australia, GB and the US than here…

312/365
No edit
View attachment 173111
Ah, that’s so tough. Very stoic of you ’cause I’m sure it was a massive disappointment. I hope the op will go some way to making you feel better about the whole thing. (Don’t under estimate how perimenopause might affect you. I found it worse than menopause itself. I threw a tantrum on the golf course when my DH and I lost a golf match. Most mortifying moment of my life! Totally unlike me :oops:.)

All the best for the op and the result something to make your life better!

Ah, that’s so tough. Very stoic of you ’cause I’m sure it was a massive disappointment. I hope the op will go some way to making you feel better about the whole thing. (Don’t under estimate how perimenopause might affect you. I found it worse than menopause itself. I threw a tantrum on the golf course when my DH and I lost a golf match. Most mortifying moment of my life! Totally unlike me :oops:.)

All the best for the op and the result something to make your life better!
Thank you :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom