Mobi365 Younger's Project 365 - 2021

332/365
Past bedtime
Taken with Lenka
A680CD70-BB56-4F58-8977-6806FA5A0D92.jpeg

Confession: I am the only one I know that has never seen Gray’s Anatomy. I also never saw The Titantic. :rolleyes:
i will be thinking about you tomorrow and sending good vibes.
Thank you!
I saw Titanic with a friend of mine when it was released but didn’t think anything of it. When the lights went on he was crying his heart out and I was glad it was over :whistle:

Well..............I've never seen Grey's Anatomy either :lol:
I went to the cinema to see Titanic when it was released and it was packed and we ended up right near the front. I thought I was seasick and drowning with the cast :eek:
I realised why no one ever sits in those front rows :barf:
Hope all goes well tomorrow, or is it already tomorrow :whistle:

Thank you!
HOW COME YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT GREY’S ANATOMY IS?? o_O
Aha, I know GA even too well :rolleyes: When I was in hospital for several months in 2014 I watched every episode and when I finally got released I stremed every season I could find. But after a while I had no channel who offered it. I even thought of buying DVDs. A clear case of self therapy ;)

Aha, I know GA even too well :rolleyes: When I was in hospital for several months in 2014 I watched every episode and when I finally got released I stremed every season I could find. But after a while I had no channel who offered it. I even thought of buying DVDs. A clear case of self therapy ;)
Most recent seasons are on Disney+
Just saying :D

336/365
When you arrive at the hospital and you see the patients you referred to your surgeon waiting alongside you too :lol: good thing is they’re elderly (the ones I referred, not all in the waiting room) and we’re all wearing masks and focused on our own upcoming procedures, so no opportunity for chit chatting.
No edit
6E640831-5581-49C2-925D-080AB287B104.jpeg

336/365
When you arrive at the hospital and you see the patients you referred to your surgeon waiting alongside you too :lol: good thing is they’re elderly (the ones I referred, not all in the waiting room) and we’re all wearing masks and focused on our own upcoming procedures, so no opportunity for chit chatting.
No edit
View attachment 173787
You don’t want to be chit-chatting in any doctor’s waiting room. It always makes me laugh when I see two people who know each other at the doctor’s. When one asks the other how they are, and they respond that they’re fine, I always want to ask “So why are you here then?”.:lmao: Or worse, someone asks the other why they’re at the doctors - awkward if it’s something to do with their nether regions!:lmao:

339/365
Happy to be home e en though the days are quite boring since I can barely move yet. Not a lot of creativity or opportunities for photos, but I’ll try!
This is a pair of undies getting ready for mischief, it seems
No edit
53053729-F7B7-49A1-8824-33899A6787B8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom