Mobi365 Younger's Project 365 - 2021

350/365
3!
Picsart
919F8A52-7A7D-4EFF-A5DF-1483F4B9F6A3.jpeg

Had mine last Saturday. It made me feel very flu-y the next day and I've had low level symptoms since. :(
On the upside, a much reduced chance of dying. :thumbs:
Pros and cons, right? :lol:
Glad you’re feeling better! I started getting a sore arm just a couple of hours before, let’s see what tomorrow brings…

Had mine last Saturday. It made me feel very flu-y the next day and I've had low level symptoms since. :(
On the upside, a much reduced chance of dying. :thumbs:

Pros and cons, right? :lol:
Glad you’re feeling better! I started getting a sore arm just a couple of hours before, let’s see what tomorrow brings…
I’ll get mine tomorrow morning and Linus on Monday :thumbs: DH got his a few weeks ago ashe counts into the category “elderly” :whistle:

351/365
Was going to take a photo of the food but I forgot. I’m lying, I only thought about it now, after I’d finished :D
Didn’t do much today because I’m all achy and it looks like my arm will drop off where the vaccine was done. Other than that I’m feeling great! :lmao:
Hipstamatic
8593A700-4584-4AA0-99F9-0ACB8F0E8AC2.jpeg

351/365
Was going to take a photo of the food but I forgot. I’m lying, I only thought about it now, after I’d finished :D
Didn’t do much today because I’m all achy and it looks like my arm will drop off where the vaccine was done. Other than that I’m feeling great! :lmao:
Hipstamatic
View attachment 174249
Oh, that doesn’t sound great. Hope it will pass quickly :thumbs:

352/365
Not all is roses… Mark found out yesterday he’s a casual contact (an employee where he works) so off the whole family went to a testing drive-through! Joana behaved beautifully like she does with every health-related interaction. We always explain to her beforehand what’s happening and why. Sometimes she cries, but most often she is just so brave :inlove: even at the dentist! Much more evolved than mummy, who gets spikes in the blood pressure when sitting on the dentist’s chair :feet:
No edit
25505C52-AE13-4733-94AE-7A0AEAC1E62D.jpeg

353/365
In line for Santa photos after almost 48h waiting for results :alien: at least we’re all negative (as expected). Newcastle apparently holds first place for the worst super spreader event and we’re getting a few hundred cases each day since last Wednesday (actually almost 10 days now).
Christmas app
A090748E-E3D8-4285-8ACF-89DC39649E3F.jpeg

353/365
In line for Santa photos after almost 48h waiting for results :alien: at least we’re all negative (as expected). Newcastle apparently holds first place for the worst super spreader event and we’re getting a few hundred cases each day since last Wednesday (actually almost 10 days now).
Christmas app
View attachment 174307
Congratulations - even if it was expected :inlove:

It is and it isn’t, I guess. This omicron variant is so contagious that we never really know. But I’m still masked up everywhere I go so that will help reduce the chances. Do you have that one there already?
Yes, we have, just 84 confirmed cases yet though. But with people acting just if this Covid thing is over I guess it will spread quickly now… We too are mask bearers but most people have stopped using masks :zip::(

Yes, we have, just 84 confirmed cases yet though. But with people acting just if this Covid thing is over I guess it will spread quickly now… We too are mask bearers but most people have stopped using masks :zip::(
I have to say that there are lots of people being stupid but most people here are actually doing the right thing. My only other concern is kids, they’re still not vaccinating 5-11yo here and there’s no plans in sight for under 5s anywhere in the world :( I’m super afraid Joana will catch it and get sick (even though I’m fully aware this is extremely unlikely - the being too sick part) and while there’s still so many people under 12 (along with the older idiots) catching and spreading the virus, we won’t be out this anytime soon!

358/365
Not Geek1956 ‘s swans, but swans indeed
No edit
View attachment 174510
If it hadn’t been for the lockdowns I probably wouldn’t have given more than a passing glance at our swans, but I head down most mornings before work with my 1kg of peas. Hope you and your family are enjoying the Christmas break

If it hadn’t been for the lockdowns I probably wouldn’t have given more than a passing glance at our swans, but I head down most mornings before work with my 1kg of peas. Hope you and your family are enjoying the Christmas break
Pros and cons of everything!
We’re enjoying our time together and Joana is very thrilled that she doesn’t need to wake up early anymore :D hope you’re enjoying yours too :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom