Mobi366 Younger's project 366 - 2020

June 3
Another sinusitis :(
Glitché
View attachment 158113
Sorry about the sinusitis! (Been there)

But, I spy some SPOTS, DOTS OR CIRCLES that might fit in nicely with our current APPstract challenge here.

What Star said. You have to share your art with the world, Juliana. And you can start with your adoring public in the APPstract thread :thumbs: (See Star’s helpful link :D)

June 4
Snapseed
7F8197D4-5E3A-4F17-A7CF-C0409B07ACA5.jpeg

June 6
Newcastle protest
No edit
View attachment 158174
Only thing is that it feels a bit wrong to gather like this right now. Even if it’s important to protest against racist regimes. We’ve had protests in Stockholm and two other big cities here in Sweden and the police had to put a stop to it - there’s a max limit for gatherings of 50 persons

Only thing is that it feels a bit wrong to gather like this right now. Even if it’s important to protest against racist regimes. We’ve had protests in Stockholm and two other big cities here in Sweden and the police had to put a stop to it - there’s a max limit for gatherings of 50 persons
Agree, but I have to say that my eyes filled with (good) tears when I saw them. We were on our way to meet a few friends and happened to be at the right place at the right time. I shared a video on my Instagram story and I was a bit divided as to whether I should “encourage” it or not, for what you just said. But the truth is, the world doesn’t stop turning and usually everything happens at the same time :eek: so I decided to post it here and there :inlove:

Agree, but I have to say that my eyes filled with (good) tears when I saw them. We were on our way to meet a few friends and happened to be at the right place at the right time. I shared a video on my Instagram story and I was a bit divided as to whether I should “encourage” it or not, for what you just said. But the truth is, the world doesn’t stop turning and usually everything happens at the same time :eek: so I decided to post it here and there :inlove:
:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom