Mobi366 Younger's project 366 - 2020

August 3
Same, was hoping for a better photo, didn't happen. Joana has bronchitis and started oral antibiotic (she doesn’t even know she’s sick ;)), so am rushing out of work to give her the atb on time. And then there’s no more time to breathe with the little one stuck on me until she goes to sleep (the mummy force is strong in this one :D).
No edit
08F9A40F-3484-4030-B53F-A7B32837A50D.jpeg

August 3
Same, was hoping for a better photo, didn't happen. Joana has bronchitis and started oral antibiotic (she doesn’t even know she’s sick ;)), so am rushing out of work to give her the atb on time. And then there’s no more time to breathe with the little one stuck on me until she goes to sleep (the mummy force is strong in this one :D).
No edit
View attachment 159562
shadows and light always make a good photo

August 3
No edit
View attachment 159562
Ooh, that must have been a worry, what with the virus and all. It’s come to something when we’re relieved that it’s bronchitis!!!

Ooh, that must have been a worry, what with the virus and all. It’s come to something when we’re relieved that it’s bronchitis!!!
I know!
But we’re swab fans here, each one has already had 2 so far :lol: so at least I already knew what it was not.
Thought it was allergic since I have all possible respiratory allergies a human can have. And then again, happy it was just bronchitis :confused:

August 9
Christmas app
Received an email from the college on Friday saying that there is a chance I’ll be doing the exam I have to do on the 29th of this month, which was expected to happen in November, but even in November it wasn’t guaranteed and it could only be next year :confused: anyhow, very confusing and all uncertain! Relieved and at the same time freaking out. Don’t know how active I’ll be around here, so bear with me! :inlove:
44352A6A-255A-433E-86BD-AC5F1A55C04D.jpeg

August 9
Christmas app
Received an email from the college on Friday saying that there is a chance I’ll be doing the exam I have to do on the 29th of this month, which was expected to happen in November, but even in November it wasn’t guaranteed and it could only be next year :confused: anyhow, very confusing and all uncertain! Relieved and at the same time freaking out. Don’t know how active I’ll be around here, so bear with me! :inlove:
View attachment 159682

I understand your feelings - I get stressed up just reading your post ;) Now I wish you GOOD LUCK:thumbs: I’m sure you’r going to make it

August 9
Christmas app
View attachment 159682
Oh my goodness! You do what you have to do to pass that exam. We’ll still be here when you’ve done it and passed.

August 9
Christmas app
View attachment 159682
Grab the oppotunity, don´t let it go away!

August 9
Christmas app
View attachment 159682
Best of luck! I just had a visit with a dermatologist. He attacked me with a bottle of liquid nitrogen. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom