Mobi366 Younger's project 366 - 2020

October 2
Fine
5BDFC54C-E4A8-46BA-A15E-50254F433B49.jpeg

October 3
This poor little bunny has been in the family for over 1 year now, and despite having cost only AUD1.5 is still hanging in there. However, he only hops backwards, no idea how to fix it (doesn’t seem to worry Joana, so I won’t bother). Today he got a possible undesired and certainly unneeded bath out in the insect-ridden outdoor water table. You can see the look of despair :D
Portrait mode
75C6569F-BD4F-49C4-9002-B0A9F07527B4.jpeg

October 9
Sunny skies all along.
Weather has been good, not too hot and not too chilly.
I started reading “the age of Surveillance Capitalism” and have been a bit afraid of my phone :lol: I took these photos but have been leaving the phone in the kitchen as soon as I arrive home, so forgot to post and then a new day begins and I don’t have time during the day. Today I was off, so could sort all the images to post.
Will try to come up with a routine, to maybe post them in the morning so I can continue leaving my phone far when I’m not using it :D at least until I forget and go back to having it by my side 24/7...
BD9EC72A-8472-4ADA-B2D4-DAAFED253EAC.jpeg

Great image. Believe me you don’t want to be going into cold wet lockdown Britain and I’m not going away this year :( (you might see me mention that a couple of times this winter :lol:).
I agree. And we haven’t been anywhere, nor are we going this year. I’m not looking forward to the winter.:(

Back
Top Bottom