Mobi366 Younger's project 366 - 2020

do you have a labradoodle? :inlove: How old? Name? Temperament? Has s/he been introduced in our Pets thread? Come on, Juliana, you know there are rules around here: Until s/he has been approved in the appropriate forum, that is not a legal dog :mobibabe:
I wish it were ours! It’s a friends, Bilbao. I believe 2 or 3 years old, and it’s a jumper! Very friendly, but too big for in-the-air cuddles :D

December 9
I knew we were in December already, but somehow looking at the date today make me jump
No edit
2C42381F-7842-41DE-9F4B-2AA5E894AE3C.jpeg

December 10
Hipstamatic
Found at the practice, had to try one :D
View attachment 162656
Must be endemic to medical practices. I work in a large medical centre now, and every day either someone has baked something or bought something sweet (for 29 doctors, 2 psychs, 7 nurses, 20ish admin/IT people) or there’s a lunch meeting (with gourmet lunch cooked (*cooked*!!!) in the staff room by one of the medsecs. And a large fridge full of everything you could think of for lunch & snacks -provided for all of us. Oh and a Gaggia coffee machine. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Last edited:
Must be endemic to medical practices. I work in a large medical centre now, and every day either someone has baked something or bought something sweet (for 29 doctors, 2 psychs, 7 nurses, 20ish admin/IT people) or there’s a lunch meeting (with gourmet lunch cooked (*cooked*!!!) in the staff room by one of the medsecs. And a large fridge full of everything you could think of for lunch & snacks -provided for all of us. Oh and a Gaggia coffee machine. I’ve never seen anything like it.
We have a big table with moldy stuff in the fridge where we’re not allow to meet anymore...... :lmao:

Well, turns out that plastic container with a modest amount of Christmas cookies was not as cool as I thought it was :lmao:
Seriously considering moving to your practice, problem is I like my coworkers too much :)
I’ll let them know they have to up their game, though!

Back
Top Bottom