Mobi366 Younger's project 366 - 2020

Jan 24
Another day, another bird :lol:
Snapseed, mrrw, PicsArt
“So, tell me...”
9770F5B8-0B0E-4D0F-B634-30BD129041FC.jpeg

Love it! I see little faces (a grasshopper maybe) in the middle bit (I’m sure there’s a technical name for it, but that’s all I can think of on the spur).
The technical name is little things that grow in the trees and got duplicated by MMRW and now look like an insect. Unless I’m too blind to see what you’re talking about and that I photographed, which is highly likely :lmao:

Jan 28
Paying tribute to a friend’s husband, who passed away this weekend and was not even 50 yet. RIP.
snapseed
BEACEF53-B6DE-4A45-9110-A5700AAF8CEC.jpeg

p.s.: don’t worry everyone, it was only this one and I still have 4h before I pick Joana up from daycare :relieved:

Jan 28
Paying tribute to a friend’s husband, who passed away this weekend and was not even 50 yet. RIP.
snapseed
View attachment 154587
p.s.: don’t worry everyone, it was only this one and I still have 4h before I pick Joana up from daycare :relieved:
Gone too soon. So sad. It makes you realise how short life can be.

Jan 28
snapseed
View attachment 154587
Awww... so sorry to hear that. :(
Gone too soon. So sad. It makes you realise how short life can be.
That's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom