Debt paid. Mischief managed.
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
Hey Smooth.

Youtube is now throwing up a "This video is unavailable" error when inserting media...or even just pasting a plain text url.

Clipboard01.jpg

Here's a video that doesn't work for example:

Ta.

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Hey Smooth.

Youtube is now throwing up a "This video is unavailable" error when inserting media...or even just pasting a plain text url.

View attachment 170238

Here's a video that doesn't work for example:

Ta.
It’s not only this website. I’ve found it on lots of others so I think it’s a YouTube change. Also, lots of older videos don’t show anymore.

terse

IOTM Winner - May & Nov 2020 & June & July 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
It’s not only this website. I’ve found it on lots of others so I think it’s a YouTube change. Also, lots of older videos don’t show anymore.
Yes, I've been seeing that also.

rizole

Debt paid. Mischief managed.
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
I wonder if it’s me or something to do with Mobitog. I haven’t been able to access a few of the videos lately.

As an experiment (not with glue and tape) I just searched on “video” on Mobitog and the couple of videos I looked at had the same warning. I wonder if you have to upgrade your YouTube account to share or some such nonsense.

I could play the video not long after you first posted it, but now it shows as unavailable here, too. I've only used Vimeo for posting videos, so I don't know the ins and outs of YouTube.
I think I found the solution, just needs implementing Smooth, Venomator ?