Zenjen’s wreckages

Craven images

23149C18-6C44-4B55-8BAD-A9A5FB93DBE8.jpeg

I was worried about myself with a recent psycho film image remake. Now i know i need less coffee and to get out and walk the dog. First thing i saw was blood and the reaperman holing his scythe…….GULP!!!!
Relax….I see a woman in a bandana holding a machete in one hand and a dumbbell in the other. zenjenny Jen, I love it!!!1

I was worried about myself with a recent psycho film image remake. Now i know i need less coffee and to get out and walk the dog. First thing i saw was blood and the reaperman holing his scythe…….GULP!!!!

Relax….I see a woman in a bandana holding a machete in one hand and a dumbbell in the other. zenjenny Jen, I love it!!!1
And I see someone (possibly Jimmy Hendrix) playing a guitar! o_O

in the machinery of the night

I had in mind a howl :lmao: But I must admit your reading and Starzee ’s and JillyG ’s are much more complex and original :notworthy: (terse on the other hand clearly went to the same poetry tutes I did )

I can see a howling wolfman. I love the light greeny-blue bits in the foreground - they really pop.
I see the figure, too, but took it for Pan. That forest seems too cheerful for a werewolf.

It’s Puck in Midsummer Night’s Dream. The quote is Oberon planning his mischief on Tatiana and telling Puck what he has to do. I heard John Gielgud‘s Oberon many years ago and was never the same since :feet:

I was about to pick a Centaur, but I see the conversation has concluded. Ahhhh…..so much goes on while I’m sleeping.

Back
Top Bottom