Real Name
Catherine
Device
Deep Purple 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
48/52. terse Cat

View attachment 117458

This image is an edited collage of many repetitions of one image of Hodge.
Because that’s the kind of cat Hodge is (ie the kind you want to make collages of, with many repetitions of just one image).
Simply gorgeous... as it should be, cuz, well, HODGE.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Interesting title. How did you get to that? :confused:

I had been looking at art from Passion of Christ, some of those post crucifixion images. And while I was layering this image I saw the female figure/s emerge, leaning over a prostrate male figure. I changed his face to make him look anonymous, and then I remembered Death of a Salesman, and how ‘faceless’ Willy Loman was.

(You did ask :appsir:)

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
I had been looking at art from Passion of Christ, some of those post crucifixion images. And while I was layering this image I saw the female figure/s emerge, leaning over a prostrate male figure. I changed his face to make him look anonymous, and then I remembered Death of a Salesman, and how ‘faceless’ he was.

(You did ask :appsir:)
Wow, Jen, I reckon your brain works overtime. I have to say that when you, terse and rizole start postulating, I sit in the corner looking as if I know what you are all talking about. :whistle::notworthy:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
51/52

309032A4-EC9B-42EC-8018-918D0C6059BA.jpeg

Another experiment in blending and filtering. This was once my Psyche: breath, soul image.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
52/52 unfinished and undecided (start as you mean to continue, I say) Experiment with masking and collage.

Draw strong black geometric (or not) lines over the base image. Put a collage of images underneath and selectively erase.
Example images to follow.

00A3CF10-EB76-40AD-B6B5-6D528F4968BF.jpeg

DB6C9CB4-F7AF-4EB3-B225-2544569D641C.png

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
L to R: strong black lines added to collage; new background image in Union; black lines masked out.
7F9E6694-12C4-4665-999B-56E9DF18C2E0.jpeg

Clockwise from top R: new background image; old image on top, masked out blueish frames
7F1DF5C2-BABD-4D48-A4E8-87FBA584D014.jpeg

Clearly this process can go on forever.
Gets more interesting using multiple layers, brushes as erasers, different blend modes.
I’ve promised myself the Nicki Fitzgerald iColorama tutu and learn Superimpise X over the break :)

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
Deep Purple 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
52/52 unfinished and undecided (start as you mean to continue, I say) Experiment with masking and collage.

Draw strong black geometric (or not) lines over the base image. Put a collage of images underneath and selectively erase.
Example images to follow.

View attachment 118280

View attachment 118281
In love with the first, lighter version. :inlove:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
Deep Purple 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
L to R: strong black lines added to collage; new background image in Union; black lines masked out.
View attachment 118283

Clockwise from top R: new background image; old image on top, masked out blueish frames
View attachment 118284

Clearly this process can go on forever.
Gets more interesting using multiple layers, brushes as erasers, different blend modes.
I’ve promised myself the Nicki Fitzgerald iColorama tutu and learn Superimpise X over the break :)
Wow!! That’s beautiful.

Top Bottom