Zenjen’s wreckages

And yes, DestroyPix Blox with a large brush and small-ish blocks. I think the bg may have gone through Repix Charcoal brush in a previous life.
A problem with multiple uses of multiple versions of a bg is losing track of where it’s been, app-wise. For sanity sake I list the apps I’ve used in that particular rendition. Starzee do you use and re-mangle the same bgs over and over?
Yes, I reuse my bg but I usually start with the original and mangle in the moment. It’s rare that I save a new mangle. I don’t know why I don’t. I good mangle is hard to repeat. Now I’m off the App Store. DestroyPix, you say.

Edit: oh what a surprise! I already had it!

Last edited:
Yes, I reuse my bg but I usually start with the original and mangle in the moment. It’s rare that I save a new mangle. I don’t know why I don’t. I good mangle is hard to repeat. Now I’m off the App Store. DestroyPix, you say.

Edit: oh what a surprise! I already had it!
Ditto.:lmao:

I imagined her sitting by a brook
It's the blocky shapes to her left that give me the impression of a city and a hillside and caught my eye. (Not to mention the burst of fire by her knee. Is the city on fire? Or is that the smelting and metalworking district of the city?)

She was standing there/yellow in her hair

BDF986C0-6689-4287-80EA-D86733EBF929.jpeg

Collage plus SketchClub Repix DistressedFx Union

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom