MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Unless otherwise stated, all images in this thread are as above wreckages of wreckages: further mangling editing of previously collaged/ mashed up/ FotoDa’d /Dubble’d/ Diana’d etc images.
Thank you for asking :mobibabe:

Edit: having (finally) accepted that I am never going to keep up with a 365 or even a 52,
I have re-invented this thread as a ‘when I have something to post’ collection.
And oh, the relief :D
————————————————————————————————​

We Three Kings Of Orient Are
(Devotion)

3E959256-B2C0-4319-8467-D3F6BC81CBB7.jpeg

SketchClub FotoDa Alien Sky Oilist SnapSeed Union

Last edited:
Hey, isn’t our JillyG kind? She put a like on the post in which I forgotten to add an image :inlove:

ZenJen’s Project 52/25???? Are you mocking my poor dating skills??

not at all :mobibabe: There’s just no thread for ‘either 52 or 25 or somewhere in between‘:D

I have an intense work year coming up, in which I will be spending a lot of time being Serious (and working With a lot of GPs :eek:) so my intention is to take inspiration from deepop ’s recent APPstract win and make a point of keeping the artist child alive in me. So I’m planning some fun with the Pinterest board for Mobi Art Games :)

Lovely. I love the use of the negative space to emphasize the figure.

:inlove: I did that in SketchClub: block colour layer over a highly-wrecked pattern layer, then eraser brush on the block colour layer to ‘paint‘ the figure. Changed the bottom layer to a lighter version of the top and used a reduced transparency moon brush as the eraser.

(Thank you SketchClub members for sharing community brushes :notworthy: )

:inlove: I did that in SketchClub: block colour layer over a highly-wrecked pattern layer, then eraser brush on the block colour layer to ‘paint‘ the figure. Changed the bottom layer to a lighter version of the top and used a reduced transparency moon brush as the eraser.

(Thank you SketchClub members for sharing community brushes :notworthy: )
Thanks for the mini-tute!!!

Thanks for the mini-tute!!!

yes. I’m glad you are appreciative of the preparation and detail that went into that one. ‘Put a colour layer over a pattern layer. Using a funky eraser brush, erase parts of the colour layer to expose parts of the patterned layer.‘

do you think that’s sufficient to launch a youtube career?

yes. I’m glad you are appreciative of the preparation and detail that went into that one. ‘Put a colour layer over a pattern layer. Using a funky eraser brush, erase parts of the colour layer to expose parts of the patterned layer.‘

do you think that’s sufficient to launch a youtube career?
Oh my, yes, yes, yes, my dear. Do quit your day job and ....... How DO people make a living blogging or making videos??? o_O

Back
Top Bottom