Zenjen’s wreckages

My head’s in a spin

62710CE7-6735-4670-9F93-F2CB8EDD5D9A.jpeg

FotoDa etc (see above). The handwriting is not mine so it must be from a Dubble image. SnapSeed and SketchClub for desaturation, enhance lines & frame (doesn't really work, but the frame was supposed to foreground the image‘s triptych-like-ness).

Last edited:
A beautiful portrait with a lovely edit.

:notworthy:

grandbaby got her face & hair imprinted with talcum powder :lmao:
first I thought it looked like Native American face markings. Then Goth. Then kindof brittle china doll (so I couldn’t get Bowie out of my head)
i showed her the edit:
Miss Smartypants Ten-year-old: ‘wow, I look like Mona Lisa’ :lmao:
Me: yeah, only you’re more beautiful.
Miss: but Mona Lisa is the most beautiful woman in the world!

pause

Miss: oh thank you

:lmao: :lmao: Bless :inlove:

Last edited:
:notworthy:
grandbaby got her face & hair imprinted with talcum powder :lmao:
first I thought it looked like Native American face markings. Then Goth. Then kindof brittle china doll (so I couldn’t get Bowie out of my head)
i showed her the edit. Miss Smartypants Ten-year-old: ‘wow, I look like Mona Lisa’ :lmao:
Me: yeah, only you’re more beautiful.
Miss: but Mona Lisa is the most beautiful woman in the world!
pause
Miss: oh thank you
:lmao: :lmao: Bless :inlove:
My first thought was Mona Lisa. :thumbs:

Feb #4

The Prophet

B8E4D51E-2C56-4DDA-870D-8711E3FE672A.jpeg

SketchClub FotoDa SnapSeed Pixlr

I meant to copy the style of Scott Berger. One of those artists whose collage/paintings look easy to emulate but aren’t. So I took my mess to SnapSeed Bright and then to Pixlr Watercolour and then to BW hatch effect that kindof matched the cross-stitch I used for the faces.

Scott Berger eat your heart out.

Window shopping

EE2E9237-B456-4565-A790-2D0C135554A1.jpeg

The time stamp on the original of this wreck is 2015. Ie I have no idea where it’s been.
I’m trying to push myself into less habitual colour palettes, so I posted this one over the warm-tones version that I think I like better. Or maybe it’s just habit. Or . . . So to prevent an OCD migraine, I’ll just sneak in the warm tones one into a corner where no one will notice

F0CA04A3-E464-4792-9207-9AD482F68D60.jpeg

Window shopping

View attachment 160773

The time stamp on the original of this wreck is 2015. Ie I have no idea where it’s been.
I’m trying to push myself into less habitual colour palettes, so I posted this one over the warm-tones version that I think I like better. Or maybe it’s just habit. Or . . . So to prevent an OCD migraine, I’ll just sneak in the warm tones one into a corner where no one will notice

View attachment 160774
I kinda like the sneaky one.

Window shopping

View attachment 160773

View attachment 160774
Chosen for entry into Image of the Month - September

Back
Top Bottom