Zenjen’s wreckages

8B9A7A5D-EAAF-41A4-909F-7C129E334506.jpeg

BAE60EB5-3B41-4D17-8E01-A6EAA13EF966.jpeg

An old one from my son’s Samsung of Miss Four at the beach.

For me the image captured that raw joy & excitement of the child discovering the magical edges of the world.
SnapSeed for over-saturation and ‘Accentuate’, LensFlare for some light effect. And I can’t remember where that movement came from - or even what it’s called :D

View attachment 162891

An old one from my son’s Samsung of Miss Four at the beach.

For me the image captured that raw joy & excitement of the child discovering the magical edges of the world.
SnapSeed for over-saturation and ‘Accentuate’, LensFlare for some light effect. And I can’t remember where that movement came from - or even what it’s called :D
great edit

Fabulous would love to know what your work flow was. great postcard cover
Thanks :D That one started with a hand drawing/doodle, wrecked in FotoDa a few times over the last year. Then some SketchClub brushes and bits of different images layered on in Union, different blends. SnapSeed and Distressed for filters. Something new for me this time was using bits of stripped back mandalas grandbaby & I make in Spirograph and Mandala by Lemmings.
As you can see, a very sophisticated and rigorous workflow :thumbs:

2515C0B9-9296-423F-AF83-E85C9209CB6A.jpeg

Thanks :D That one started with a hand drawing/doodle, wrecked in FotoDa a few times over the last year. Then some SketchClub brushes and bits of different images layered on in Union, different blends. SnapSeed and Distressed for filters. Something new for me this time was using bits of stripped back mandalas grandbaby & I make in Spirograph and Mandala by Lemmings.
As you can see, a very sophisticated and rigorous workflow :thumbs:

View attachment 163184
Looks like a cook up without the recipe, end result is great

5E3BC338-F02E-48DE-B84B-B60D41E5D0AB.jpeg

Starzee FotoDa produced the main image of the black silhouette and the kanji -like marks. I’ve drawn over the silhouettes in SketchClub and layered the circles, the smaller marks and a texture brush back on to the primary image over & over in different blends to interrupt the blackness without losing the strong contrasts. The speckles were already there and I added more with a glitter brush.
There’s a sponge texture brush I really like in SketchClub. A lot of the background colour & shapes came from the same one yellow dab in different blends, and some masking for shape (eg the circles) in Union.
Cropped and auto-adjusted in SnapSee. I tried a couple of DistressedFx filters but they muted the black too much.

Last edited:
If those are examples of your jigsaw puzzles, you are an evil woman :eek: :lmao:
my DH is a bit of a savant with jigsaw puzzles. He’s currently doing one in which the 500 piece section he’s working on appears to me to be one big piece of blue. These are the last four I made for him. Didn’t faze him in the slightest. The app I’m using has a max of ~450 pieces. I’m looking for a better one : )

8A00FAF3-E26C-4436-82EE-9955B4807B4E.jpeg

Is that an app that you can use your own images to make the puzzles????? That is awesome!!!!

I imagine there are others :D

my DH is a bit of a savant with jigsaw puzzles. He’s currently doing one in which the 500 piece section he’s working on appears to me to be one big piece of blue. These are the last four I made for him. Didn’t faze him in the slightest. The app I’m using has a max of ~450 pieces. I’m looking for a better one : )
A 500 piece SECTION?? Holey Moley! And cool puzzle!

Back
Top Bottom