Zenjen’s wreckages

Making Moons [with Ganesh] #21*

AEEED46B-219B-4A2E-AACD-5A2459EDCFF4.jpeg

Not that Starzee Star is counting

Nominated for IOTM.
:notworthy:

I’m glad you like it :inlove:

My DH is very supportive of and interested in my art (bless :inlove:) and always looks at a piece carefully and says what he sees in it. And he always seems to *get* that I want that blue bit there but not there - and three of those bits, not four or ten, and yes it does look a bit like a woman but it doesn’t have to be. . . And it’s finished even if I am not quite sure what it is or (quite rarely) don’t have a title that is now fulfilled. And he can almost always describe the *feel* of it as I see/feel it.

So I do feel very blessed, and like “you can’t ask much more than that”

Burden of proof

FotoDa
loving this. Maybe this'll get me doing my first series, i think “ the chaos of my mind’ could work i think. Ill dig fotoda out again but if i remember right i couldnt get it using the whole image, it always ended up cropped.

edit- oh my days, I’ve just found out how to use layers properly in affinity photo to do Ric style image wrecking!!!!!!!! I need to get out and take more photos this weekend. Think I’m getting hooked on photos/images again at last. I think you may have been the inspiration I was missing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom