Zenjen’s wreckages

Fly

4FAAAAFB-CCEF-46BC-AF0D-CEEF23F5E130.jpeg

A re-working of the interesting lines that became Bouquet

I’m going to gather them all together and put them in an album and send them to Starzee . She’s too shy to ask but I know she would treasure them. Probably mount them all in her hallway. Make shower curtains out of some. iPhone covers. T-shirts. . .
I wasn’t sure whether to use the LOL emoji or the love one, but yes I do love those moons!

Oooh, what gives it that choppy look? Is that DestroyPix? Looks like she's sitting on a hillside overlooking a city. Needs a title!
I imagined her sitting by a brook, reflective. I added the flower bcs she seemed to be looking at something (at the time I was thinking ‘let me count the ways’ but somehow ran that and ‘like a red red rose’ and ‘loves me, loves me not’ together — so a coneflower was the obvious choice).

Tilte: feel free. The title usually occurs to me about halfway through the process - the rest of the process is wrangling the image till I feel it fits. For me an image without a title feels unfinished. Frustratingly, no title came to mind for this one.

Oooh, what gives it that choppy look? Is that DestroyPix? Looks like she's sitting on a hillside overlooking a city. Needs a title!
And yes, DestroyPix Blox with a large brush and small-ish blocks. I think the bg may have gone through Repix Charcoal brush in a previous life.
A problem with multiple uses of multiple versions of a bg is losing track of where it’s been, app-wise. For sanity sake I list the apps I’ve used in that particular rendition. Starzee do you use and re-mangle the same bgs over and over?

Back
Top Bottom