Zenjen’s wreckages

A NightCafe rendition of my three witches in this week’s APPstract

D7092517-FDE5-4B71-A541-909B1B6D7AFF.png

I didn’t check the file extension but MobiTog rejected it. I pasted it on to a blank bg in Union. dscheff how do you make NightCafe images Mobi-friendly?

Last edited:

View attachment 187319

I didn’t check the file extension but MobiTog rejected it. I pasted it on to a blank bg in Union. dscheff how do you make NightCafe images Mobi-friendly?
Does NightCafe have a particular fetish for umbrellas? I fed it some stuff and got umbrellas, too.

View attachment 187319

Gorgeous. Like a lovely stained glass window.

View attachment 187319

I love this piece: it could be stained glass in a modern church perhaps. When Bishops meet in the rain...

I usually enhance 2x or 4 times and then just download. As far as I can tell they always downloaded as jpg. Does MobiTog still have the 7Mb size limit? Could it be your image was 7Mb and a cat's hair?

View attachment 187319

Admittedly I’ve only uploaded a couple, but haven’t had any trouble.

I usually enhance 2x or 4 times and then just download. As far as I can tell they always downloaded as jpg. Does MobiTog still have the 7Mb size limit? Could it be your image was 7Mb and a cat's hair?
That dratted cat’s hair !

I should ask rizole Sam (sorry, Sam). I just assumed it wasn’t a jpg bcs the reject message was a list of acceptable file extensions.

I also need to think through the enhance option. I imagine it would get more interesting and useful as I get a feel for the text prompts. Right now it’s all double Dutch to me.

I should ask @rizole
Edit....
The resizer resizes all uploads to a maximum of 1500px on each side.
Sitewide restrictions are 1500px on each size and 4mb. The 4mb size restriction must only kick in after the resizer has done it's work as most of what I upload is bigger than 4mb.

Acceptable file types are:
  • png
  • jpeg
  • Gif
  • TIF

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom