Zenjen’s wreckages

That came out of Percolator??? I never would have guessed it had been anywhere near it.
Me three! Maybe it’s changed? I haven’t used it in years… it’s not even on my iPhone any more. It used to create everything as circles.

Try messing with the ‘Evaporate’ setting: ie Pic = Full: Blend = Evaporate.

I find small ‘grind’, Colour Gel and Inky Edge settings are the most subtle, but the Evaporate selection settles down any combination.

2C2FB86C-4FE4-4428-8AF4-825495AC2F4E.jpeg

Try messing with the ‘Evaporate’ setting: ie Pic = Full: Blend = Evaporate.

I find small ‘grind’, Colour Gel and Inky Edge settings are the most subtle, but the Evaporate selection settles down any combination.

View attachment 189111
It's definitely been updated... most of those settings were never in there when I was using it (unless I forgot?) I may have to dig it back up!

Hope

72F87A18-B52D-4786-A687-3CDC24FAEF62.jpeg

I’ve been cleaning up apps on my old iPad and found one I don’t think I’ve used before. It’s called ‘Hope Poster’, same devs that made Oilist. And I had been reading about early practices of trepanning :feet:

Last edited:
Hope

I’ve been cleaning up apps on my old iPad and found one I don’t think I’ve used before. It’s called ‘Hope Poster’, same devs that made Oilist. And I had been reading about early practices of trepanning :feet:

Edit: fragment of a public domain image of trepanning in (looks to me like Ancient Greece).

Hope

Could be an illustration of phrenological therapy. Instead of reading the bumps on a person's head to divine personality traits, you create new bumps to change personality. (Not my idea; credit Terrry Pratchett.)

Back
Top Bottom