Ubbyisis aka Eva’s 2024 366

Day 117 - April 26th - I hereby rename you back killer :facepalm: :rolleyes:

Woke up to heavy snowfall. Now it's "just" raining. We went out in search of signs of spring despite the weather. Found this year's first lungworts. I managed to go down in the ditch and started to take close-ups. Suddenly my back said "Enough of this" and I could hardly straighten up. I'm glad I wasn't alone on my walk.

edits in LR and iColorama

View attachment 201232
I’m glad you weren’t alone too! The unforeseen dangers of photography.

Day 118 - April 27th - Coltsfoot in disguise :cool:

The "pissväder" just goes on. Feels almost apocalyptic. I force myself to continue my daily walk. Today I was lucky to have hubby for company.

Took a photo of DH while he was checking up bird sounds with the Merlin app. Just before that I had captured an image with a gang of scruffy coltsfoots (coltsfeet?). I couldn't help seeing the oldman as a scruffy coltsfoot in disguise :whistle:

edits in Lightroom

IMG_8311.jpeg

IMG_8312.jpeg

Day 118 - April 27th - Coltsfoot in disguise :cool:

The "pissväder" just goes on. Feels almost apocalyptic. I force myself to continue my daily walk. Today I was lucky to have hubby for company.

Took a photo of DH while he was checking up bird sounds with the Merlin app. Just before that I had captured an image with a gang of scruffy coltsfoots (coltsfeet?). I couldn't help seeing the oldman as a scruffy coltsfoot in disguise :whistle:

edits in Lightroom

View attachment 201251

View attachment 201252
I love Merlin…..

Day 119 - April 28th - The return of the sun

More rain today. We felt so frustrated that we spent the afternoon under thick blankets. At 6 pm things finally changed. We celebrated the sunny evening up at the lake. Still cold, but warmer weather is expected for next week. Peaceful and calm. We listened to the magic sound of the eurasian bittern.

edits in Luminar for iPad

ultrawide

IMG_8340.jpeg

ultrawide

IMG_8338.jpeg

tele

IMG_8339.jpeg

Day 120 - April 29th - Now we’re talking springtime :thumbs:

Finally decent temperatures and sunshine. The liverworts are sturdy. They don’t seem to have been damaged by the last weeks bad weather. Flower power.

Hundreds of them around our fence. Such a luxury to have wild flowers at home.

Edits with Luminar for iPad.

IMG_8357.jpeg

IMG_8356.jpeg

IMG_8355.jpeg

IMG_8359.jpeg

And yes, it’s a skull in the left part of this last one. It’s a sheep skull that DH brought home from the forest long ago. We did NOT kill Noisy Neighbour’s sheep ;)

Day 123 - May 2nd - This year’s first kingcup by our garden pond

New signs of spring are popping up every day now. We’ve had the 3rd day in a row with almost pre-summer weather. I haven’t taken many photos today. I guess I have been busy just enjoying the sunshine and warmth. Now I think it's safe to finally stuff away the winter jackets.

Native cam. Edits in Luminar for iPad

F3F4EAB2-502B-45E0-9A48-3D219DE20FB6.jpeg

Day 124 - May 3rd - The maple just woke up after the winter sleep

IMG_8496.jpeg

overview - it's a tiny tree. We found it when we had to cut down a huge fir tree in a corner of the garden. Now it has more space to grow :thumbs:

IMG_8498.jpeg

Day 123 - May 2nd - This year’s first kingcup by our garden pond

New signs of spring are popping up every day now. We’ve had the 3rd day in a row with almost pre-summer weather. I haven’t taken many photos today. I guess I have been busy just enjoying the sunshine and warmth. Now I think it's safe to finally stuff away the winter jackets.

Native cam. Edits in Luminar for iPad

View attachment 201338
We’re having lovely weather, too. I may take the winter jackets upstairs but they’ll still be easily accessible

Day 125 - May 4th - Enjoying a summer day in springtime :cool:

Except for my long walk I haven't done much today. Just relaxed in the sun.

My husband did some serious work though. Finally he dozed off on the porch ;):inlove:
Photos edited in LR, collaged in Picsart

BF63A747-3935-41B7-BA06-86EAAFD6DAE1.jpeg

Bonus: Mr Sunshine - shot with Linus iPhone 12 by someone in the staff, edited in Snapseed and LR

IMG_8539.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom