•Visual Surrealism•

spikydoc

MobiStar
Real Name
Udit
Inspired from my fellow Mobitoggers i am starting this stream of mine which i recently found my interest in. Its an effort to improve and to break my creative limits.Please feel free to comment and be my critique . Pour some knowledge over me as i am very new to this field.My sincere thanks to Ade Santora who inspired me.I am secretly following his work and believe me he is one of the best artist of this genre.Using iPhone 3gs as his weapon.Some images which i am going to post here can be dark ,believe me its just an art ,associated with nothing else.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1379838467.542476.jpg

•Free Our Souls•

This idea came to me when i was walking down the gallery of my home , as the sun was ready to touch the horizon it passed against the transom & splitted the rays like explosion. I didn't waste any moment capturing that.with a particular set up of image in my mind to put some darkness and depth in it , I clicked few shots of my hand against the fluorescent home light , which gave a good contrast to my hand .Then i blended all the images together with supra added effect.

Apps:-

•Hueless:- the main background image is captured using Hueless with contrast little high and focus adjusted on light source.

•BW+ :- I used this to capture Hand images , this app has a lot of potential , i chose this because of the art mode .I used continuous Capturing mode .

•Superimpose:-I used this app to blend all my images, as all the images were captured in B&W so there was little for me to do. I chose multiply mode for blending and blended all the three hand images one by one . You can use Leonardo App also for multilayer blending.

•Afterlight:- I added a bw filter and decrease the opacity to 80%. After that i added a texture from dirty textures

•Mextures:-Added some grit with 20% opacity using multiply blend mode.

•Mono.Vu:-This is a free app and has great textures. I applied the grungy type Mono18 filter.

•Vsco:- added F2 filter and saved it.which gave the pic a dark blue-green hue ( sense of depression and horror)

Wonderfully creative piece of art! I do feel the desperation, but also feel there's hope of a way out because of the light shining through...

Bravo! I look forward to seeing more of your work! :thumbs:

Wonderfully creative piece of art! I do feel the desperation, but also feel there's hope of a way out because of the light shining through...

Bravo! I look forward to seeing more of your work! :thumbs:

Thanks a lot Ma'am . Much appreciated. Now this is what i really wanted to deliver , the positive hope even in negative surroundings. Thanks for the inspiration as always.:)

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1379925762.082430.jpg

•And she never came back•

Well the title is little deceptive here ,she came back after some time :p . It is just a portray of that moment.

Elements :- Again my hand , A shrivelled banyan tree leaf (Ficus religiosa )

•Hipstamatic:- Captured with Madalena lens over Sussex film gave a nice brown off contrast look giving it an old essence •preserving the moment•

•MiraCam:- Used this app to add filter. The filter i used i subtle and with little texture details.

•Superimpose:- Elixir it is ! Used this app to overlap the original image over the last processed image and erased the texture from my hand.

•iColorama:- must have app for HDR and Artistic work. Exploded the leaf with using Explode mode .

•Afterlight:-Used dirty texture to add cinematic dirt ( my fav)

•VSCO-Added legacy pack 5 filter(imported from previous VSCO cam)

•Phonto:- Used this to add the text.

Oh, this is awesome! So clever how you made the leaf "explode", and what a beautiful grungy edit...
Thanks Ma'am ,I seriously wanna know how you extract the meaning out of a creation.I saw your 'wonderment' and stopped scrolling .It made me feel that i am still a small kid and standing in front of the man looking at the instrument he is playing and this made me touch the computer screen but unfortunately my childhood days are gone and i can't bring them back.

Thanks Ma'am ,I seriously wanna know how you extract the meaning out of a creation.I saw your 'wonderment' and stopped scrolling .It made me feel that i am still a small kid and standing in front of the man looking at the instrument he is playing and this made me touch the computer screen but unfortunately my childhood days are gone and i can't bring them back.
Thank you so very much! I'm honored that my photo was able to touch you in some way... :notworthy:

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1380154463.881620.jpg

•8364•

Its an art about the geometrical domination in our world . If you don't believe you ll be surprised to know about different organs structured on geometrical principles( Angle of jaw, Bladder trigone,patella , spiral groove on humerus,helical structure of DNA and other countless structures that share same properties)

Elements:-Tree (during fall ) and other geometrical elements(with help of various apps)

•PureShot:- by far the best camera (same as 645 Pro Mk II but a little fast)

•VintageScene:-Added the b/w texture .Did little tweaking with enhancement and strength

•Gelo:-my recent fav :) , used a square shape red element which is edged towards lower left side.

•Flowpaper:- created a pattern using red colour over white background.

•Superimpose:- blended the original image and the last image by magic selection and multiply blend mode.

•Poshlight:-Used this app to add geometrical elements , played a little with opacity and background colour.

•Halftone:-To give a micro dotted texture. Reduced dot size to v small .

•Phonto :- To write numbers on the left bottom corner.

View attachment 43677

•8364•

Its an art about the geometrical domination in our world . If you don't believe you ll be surprised to know about different organs structured on geometrical principles( Angle of jaw, Bladder trigone,patella , spiral groove on humerus,helical structure of DNA and other countless structures that share same properties)

Elements:-Tree (during fall ) and other geometrical elements(with help of various apps)

•PureShot:- by far the best camera (same as 645 Pro Mk II but a little fast)

•VintageScene:-Added the b/w texture .Did little tweaking with enhancement and strength

•Gelo:-my recent fav :) , used a square shape red element which is edged towards lower left side.

•Flowpaper:- created a pattern using red colour over white background.

•Superimpose:- blended the original image and the last image by magic selection and multiply blend mode.

•Poshlight:-Used this app to add geometrical elements , played a little with opacity and background colour.

•Halftone:-To give a micro dotted texture. Reduced dot size to v small .

•Phonto :- To write numbers on the left bottom corner.

Great abstract! I like this one a lot. :)

Back
Top Bottom