•Visual Surrealism•

View attachment 43677

•8364•

Its an art about the geometrical domination in our world . If you don't believe you ll be surprised to know about different organs structured on geometrical principles( Angle of jaw, Bladder trigone,patella , spiral groove on humerus,helical structure of DNA and other countless structures that share same properties)

Elements:-Tree (during fall ) and other geometrical elements(with help of various apps)

Apps:-

•PureShot:- by far the best camera (same as 645 Pro Mk II but a little fast)

•VintageScene:-Added the b/w texture .Did little tweaking with enhancement and strength

•Gelo:-my recent fav :) , used a square shape red element which is edged towards lower left side.

•Flowpaper:- created a pattern using red colour over white background.

•Superimpose:- blended the original image and the last image by magic selection and multiply blend mode.

•Poshlight:-Used this app to add geometrical elements , played a little with opacity and background colour.

•Halftone:-To give a micro dotted texture. Reduced dot size to v small .

•Phonto :- To write numbers on the left bottom corner.
Completely in love with this... So thoughtfully composed, great color and movement... Bravo!!

Well its totally my imagination.Let me give you a direction, ever imagined a studio back in 19th century where explosion took place in midnight due to some chemical reactions within photo developing chemicals.And the next morning the owner finds a diamond in a coal mine with all charred wood there lies some developed photographs that the artist left for processing and alas! Those photographs turns out to be like this
uny2e8a8.jpg

Apps:-Hipsatmatic (black keys) ,PicFx,Snapseed,icolorama,Superimpose,VSCO,ScartchCam

Well its totally my imagination.Let me give you a direction, ever imagined a studio back in 19th century where explosion took place in midnight due to some chemical reactions within photo developing chemicals.And the next morning the owner finds a diamond in a coal mine with all charred wood there lies some developed photographs that the artist left for processing and alas! Those photographs turns out to be like this
uny2e8a8.jpg

Apps:-Hipsatmatic (black keys) ,PicFx,Snapseed,icolorama,Superimpose,VSCO,ScartchCam

Beautiful. I love your edits.

WOW.... absolutely gorgeous!! Your edit is amazing...

Back
Top Bottom