Real Name
David
Device
iPhone 14 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
iColorama, Stackables
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1453515932.050027.jpg

Nice. As always I like your composition: looks like some very assertive work with those 'leading lines'. And I can't pick where iColorama ends and Stackables begins (or vv) - obviously perfect for the shot!

(This is you 'not doing abstracts', I take it? We have quite a few people here who are known for their 'not done' abstracts. I see the ranks are swelling).

I love the copper color against the sort of verdigris in the top half. Such a beautiful combination.

The title: Referring to the missing floor in buildings, or the psychedelic band, or...? (Just like to know these things.:))

The band. The original photo was was taken in a glass elevator coming up above ground. The band name popped into my head. Really not much to do with the photo. Dates me

Nice. As always I like your composition: looks like some very assertive work with those 'leading lines'. And I can't pick where iColorama ends and Stackables begins (or vv) - obviously perfect for the shot!

(This is you 'not doing abstracts', I take it? We have quite a few people here who are known for their 'not done' abstracts. I see the ranks are swelling).

thanks Jen.The original photo itself cried abstract (tho not intentionally composed as one.) I'm still working up to "run the image thru one painterly-ish app, five or six versions with adjustments to colour brightness etc, then thru one blend and mask app and one filter/texture app masking & erasing & repeating until I see something I like or start to feel that unravelling of my mind that says 'enough'"

This is so beautiful.... Great colors and texture, this looks like a watercolor painting, or a mixed media piece using bits of painted paper.... This should be printed big and hung on a wall. :inlove:

I'm still working up to "run the image thru one painterly-ish app, five or six versions with adjustments to colour brightness etc, then thru one blend and mask app and one filter/texture app masking & erasing & repeating until I see something I like or start to feel that unravelling of my mind that says 'enough'"

We can wait :)

Back
Top Bottom