1974...long long time ago!!

image-1786481108.png

Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I am guessing these are not iPhone iMages... ;)

Just in case I will move the thread to a non-iPhone thread, if you don't mind... :)

If you can convince me they are I will, of course, move it back, but just do NOT ask me to post anything 'me' from that era... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Venomator said:
...but just do NOT ask me to post anything 'me' from that era... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Awwww, come on! If I did it you can!! I mean, LOOK at that dress!! LOL...

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

lisamjw said:
I love my MobiPeeps dearly but I just don't think I'm ready to share this phase of my life!

Come on Lisa...! You know we're all a supportive bunch!

(Actually I'm shocked no one has made any cracks at mine!! Feel free MobiPeeps! That DRESS!! The HAIR!! Eeeeek!)

LOLOL!! :D

O

(Actually I'm shocked no one has made any cracks at mine!! Feel free MobiPeeps! That DRESS!! The HAIR!! Eeeeek!)

On the contrary, I thought to myself, I would have been chasing you around the school yard. Too cute, :)

vixenscry said:
I was 4 in 1974 couldn't find any pics but found loads of me age 1 so here it is this is 1970 , we should have a baby photo slot lol !

Going to call this one the scream lol !

That shot is great, love the pop art processing, really suits the image. I wish I had a pic to post from that time. Will have to find one, when I head home over the Christmas holidays.

That shot is great, love the pop art processing, really suits the image. I wish I had a pic to post from that time. Will have to find one, when I head home over the Christmas holidays.

Can't wait Aaron, where is 'home' btw... :D

Venomator said:
Can't wait Aaron, where is 'home' btw... :D

I have a few family homes due to a father that really loves women, lol. Byron Bay and Melbourne. Both are great locations for very different reasons. This year's going to be sad because it's the first Christmas since my mum died.
Probably too much info, just thought I'd share. Mobitog has been a great escape through these times.

Aaron Davis said:
I have a few family homes due to a father that really loves women, lol. Byron Bay and Melbourne. Both are great locations for very different reasons. This year's going to be sad because it's the first Christmas since my mum died.
Probably too much info, just thought I'd share. Mobitog has been a great escape through these times.

I'm beginning to feel your pain Aaron. I'm in the process of sharing my father's last Thanksgiving.

When my mother-in-law passed away (several years ago) all of those "firsts" were difficult but with each year they do become easier; or less difficult depending on how you look at it.

And, you are right Mobitog is a wonderful escape!

vixenscry said:
I was 4 in 1974 couldn't find any pics but found loads of me age 1 so here it is this is 1970 , we should have a baby photo slot lol !

Love this! I think the pop art treatment is perfect!!

RoseCat (Catherine) said:

This group is definitely supportive!! Actually, for the year you were looking quite stylish!!

That old monty python song ' always look on the bright side of life do do do do do do do ! ' comes to mind , I won't say any more words cos they are rude but life sucks alot of the time , you have to grab those happy moments and run with em ! Big hugs from me guys ! I know that intense pain ! My old photos mean an awful lot to me ! Got tearful looking thru mine but they were great times ! : D big virtual hugs !

vixenscry said:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! :D

Aaron Davis said:

So sorry Aaron! Take your family and hold them close - your mum will be there too. XOXOXO

lisamjw said:
I'm beginning to feel your pain Aaron. I'm in the process of sharing my father's last Thanksgiving.

When my mother-in-law passed away (several years ago) all of those "firsts" were difficult but with each year they do become easier; or less difficult depending on how you look at it.

And, you are right Mobitog is a wonderful escape!

BIG HUG Lisa... XOXO

Back
Top Bottom