RESULT #265 Black and White Challenge Ends 12/18

Here I am with the result of this bnw challenge :inlove:

3rd - chineezguy with these 3 beautiful flowers. I love the composition and the details that make that pic special :thumbs:

2nd - terse I just would like to know what to find at the end of this river :thumbs:
View attachment 188134

Moore Creek feeding into Monterey Bay
ProCamera, Photos

And 1st, rizole what a great one! The composition and the edit is just perfect. Congrats !!! :inlove:

Hope the next challenge will bring more images than this last two weeks!!! See next week :)

3rd - chineezguy with these 3 beautiful flowers. I love the composition and the details that make that pic special :thumbs:

2nd - terse I just would like to know what to find at the end of this river :thumbs:

And 1st, rizole what a great one! The composition and the edit is just perfect. Congrats !!! :inlove:

Hope the next challenge will bring more images than this last two weeks!!! See next week :)
Super images! Love rizole Sam’s winter, too.

Congrats rizole -- that's a winner. Yay for chineezguy and me, too!

Thank you very much. :notworthy:

Congrats chineezguy and terse.

Yay rizole - beautiful image - congrats! High fives to terse Ted and chineezguy Michael!!

Back
Top Bottom