366 Remix

bpahia

MobiLurver
Real Name
Bryan
So, sometimes I want to keep working on one of my 366 photos, but stop because of the restriction I placed on myself for it So, I thought I'd have a separate thread just for those! This section I'm sure will grow over the year.

image-1900474820.png

image-3780482002.png

bpahia said:
So, sometimes I want to keep working on one of my 366 photos, but stop because of the restriction I placed on myself for it So, I thought I'd have a separate thread just for those! This section I'm sure will grow over the year.

Great idea!!

I am still working on this remix... I might have gone over board on perc app... I was thinking about layering the original pic of my son back in the remix version.

Here is the progression...

I think I may need to enhance contrast on last one...again I may have gone overboard. This was my lunch project today...

Attachments

• image-565981714.png
    image-565981714.png
    144.7 KB · Views: 37
  • image-2436137828.png
    image-2436137828.png
    226.1 KB · Views: 41
  • image-2070110663.png
    image-2070110663.png
    290.6 KB · Views: 43
  • image-221082085.png
    image-221082085.png
    312.5 KB · Views: 43
  • image-1804459601.png
    image-1804459601.png
    334.6 KB · Views: 52
Dannywu said:
I am still working on this remix... I might have gone over board on perc app... I was thinking about layering the original pic of my son back in the remix version.

I think I may need to enhance contrast on last one...again I may have gone overboard. This was my lunch project today...

Magical!

bpahia said:

Didn't think these could get more beautiful, but they did!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Dannywu said:

Very cool! Love seeing the steps involved... Looks like it could be a holiday card. :)

Gorgeous - I also love seeing the steps. Percolator? Another app to go on the shopping list.

lkbside said:
Gorgeous - I also love seeing the steps. Percolator? Another app to go on the shopping list.

Thank you! I added lenslight for the light beams and Percolator. Percolator is my favorite app.

Dannywu said:

Wow... It's truly magical. Beautiful result.

Superb idea for a thread Bryan... ;)

You do keep coming up with them don't you... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

bpahia said:
This is technically a remix of this weeks 52 project. I just couldn't pass this one up in B&W. 6x6 + Squara.

Love 'em both!

Lord, how do you find the time? :eek: I can barely keep up with my 366 & 52 plus checking out everyone else's great work let alone REMIX something! :LMAO:

Back
Top Bottom