645 PRO - Exclusive - 'How To Use This App' Tutorial

I still struggle with focusing with this app. I really want a good square camera and I love the DSLR-feel... but for "quick snaps", I have to defer to a different app or the native camera. :(

I read the manual, and have experimented since it was released.
Dee.

Do you use 6x6 ? It's developed by the same developer so there is a similar feel and find it works very much like 645 for those quick snaps ( sometimes ):)

Me wonders if there is anybody here who knows the jaggr devs, perhaps they could pop in here and answer some questions?

sdgareth said:
Me wonders if there is anybody here who knows the jaggr devs, perhaps they could pop in here and answer some questions?

Yarp, Mike is a very active Developer MobiMember here Gareth and I am sure, as soon as he gets a sniff, he will join in the fun & frolics... :rog:

From MiPad (3) via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Hi there, MsDee: let me know what the problem is (you can do it here, but it's generally best to send technical support queries regarding 645 PRO to 645[at]jag.gr), and I'll do everything I can to help. At heart, however, the focus of 645 PRO behaves just like that on most other iOS apps; the differences come with the tools for locking it (and, arguably—although this is common enough elsewhere—setting the focus POI).

All you have to do is ask!

Thanks Mike, great to know you are watching and waiting... ;)

If questions are raised here at least all MobiMembers get to see your solutions... :Rog:

Well Venomator, yeah. Up to a point.

But if people contact us by e-mail we can respond immeditately—while we do follow MobiTog closely, there's a risk that we may miss a posting related to one of our products. Which can result in the false impression that we're not paying attention to our customers. Contact us via the formal support framework and you can expect a response (well-)within one working day. Complain on an online forum—even one as popular as MobiTog—and it's a lottery.

And then there's the key issue that a problem experienced by one photographer may not have the same solution as a (seemingly identical) problem experienced by another. Forums such as this are great for many things, but app-specific technical support really isn't one of them. We have an efficiently system here; please use it!

(BTW it would help if MobiTog's search was a little more elegant. Since it only indexes terms that have more than three characters, both "645" and "PRO" are completely ignored, making it somewhat tricky for us to monitor—and thus support—postings made about this app here!)

Thanks for that Mike and, as a general rule, we would certainly encourage our MobiMembers to raise technical problems and queries direct with you guys through your support channels - we know you are among the better developers in terms of responding... ;)

However, we took the view this was more an operating type query rather than a technical problem, especially given it is in a tutorial linked thread, and felt input of that nature may be useful for the wider MobiCommunity... :whistle:

And as for your observation on the MobiSearch facility - we will gladly look into it to see if we can adjust the parameters now you have raised it - although if you have a technical issue such as this we would prefer you to use our Report function or drop us a direct PM/e-mail so our technical support team can get straight on it and not rely on someone picking it up in a thread and passing it on... :rog:

Sorry about that: I'd deduced, from the evidence, that this was your preferred method of communication regarding technical issues! ;-)

Narp - although our technical team do have some kind of issue with the 'elegant' search function that comes as an integral part of the community software... :whistle:

Which is odd, as they don't usually use words longer than three letters... :D

From MiPhone4S via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

DanKerrPhotos said:

Not at all - merely friendly banter of a good natured kind Dan... ;)

We have the greatest respect for all our developers, but Mike holds a special place in our MobiHearts... :)

You just have to follow the thread through in order... :D

Back
Top Bottom