645 PRO - Exclusive - 'How To Use This App' Tutorial

Thank you, pleased it helped. Are you new to this app, or did our tutorial encourage you to purchase it? Just curious.

Thank you, pleased it helped. Are you new to this app, or did our tutorial encourage you to purchase it? Just curious.
No, I own it and tend to use it exclusively in the unfiltered mode since we began Filter Free Fridays here at Mobi. Your tutorial gave me clearer understanding with pics ( I so need pics):rolleyes: of the other features. This is one of my go to apps !

No, I own it and tend to use it exclusively in the unfiltered mode since we began Filter Free Fridays here at Mobi. Your tutorial gave me clearer understanding with pics ( I so need pics):rolleyes: of the other features. This is one of my go to apps !
Ditto, is my "go to" camera, always have it open (currently my desk tops look like a dogs breakfast) FFF prompted me to take a closer look at 645 Pro
All in all a wicked piece of software :thumbs:

Really pleased to hear that, we have a lot of pics/tutorials with step by step images - we're all 'visual' people first and foremost, so we know how important these are. Really pleased to help.

Great tutorial. I've played around with 645 Pro for a while and still learn new things. One thing I found yesterday was that if you swipe left or right on the view finder, there are several filters that can be applied and if you swipe up it down, it alters the percentage of the effect!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

image-528803373.png

Delta said:

How do you set it to unfiltered mode? :D

Teirrahk said:
How do you set it to unfiltered mode? :D

To set it to unfiltered, double tap on the bottom right where you select the film. When you do that, a Q should appear. And to undo that, just double tap again.

BorisTheCrab said:
To set it to unfiltered, double tap on the bottom right where you select the film. When you do that, a Q should appear. And to undo that, just double tap again.

Awesome thanks! :)

What an awesome camera app. Made even better by theappwhisperer's amazing tutorial.
I found the app quite overwhelming initially and tended to shy away from it.
Now I have a better understanding of the app i can see myself using it more and more.
I even intend to read the user manual (shock and horror) from page 1 right until the end.
Tried to take some test images and have been massively impressed.
Look out this week in the FFF challenge! :)

theappwhisperer said:
Brilliant news Robert, I think I'm going to have to check out the FFF this week ;)

This app is awesome..Hands down..I'm having second thoughts about calling this app an app though..I prefer the term "camera" lol ..remember that one? GREAT tutorial! Thanks!

I still struggle with focusing with this app. I really want a good square camera and I love the DSLR-feel... but for "quick snaps", I have to defer to a different app or the native camera. :(

I read the manual, and have experimented since it was released.

What sort of problems are you having with the focusing? Is it in certain light, specific situations, locations?

Back
Top Bottom