99 Shades Of Crazy

Thank you Robert, thank you Vivi!!!
For the fist one i´ve used Camera+, BlurFX, Snapseed, ScratchCam, Lo-Mob, Filterstorm and Type-Writer. For the second Camera+, BlurFX, Snapseed, PhotoForge2, PhotoCopier, Filterstorm, Lo-Mob and Type-Writer.

I Had this weekend an idea for a new series " the 99 Shades Of Crazy". No idea how long i will need for 99 images, but here already the two first. Hope you like it and have fun!!!
Stupendous idea for a series Sacha, brilliantly innovative heading too... :notworthy:

This is going to awesome to keep track of, thank you for sharing it here with your MobiFamily... :D

And, you sure you don't mean "wicked idea" rather than 'weekend idea... :rog:

Either way - a very good job... :D

wonderful wonderful work......i can't seem to find the type-writer app anywhere....would you happen to have a link?
Hey Marlon and a warm welcome to the global Mobile Photography Community that is MobiTog, it is great to have you join us... ;)

If you get a minute, please pop over to the Welcome Section and introduce yourself to your fellow MobiMembers, we are an extremely friendly bunch... :D

I believe the Type-Writer App that Sacha has used may well be this one > Type-Writer

:rog:

Hey Marlon and a warm welcome to the global Mobile Photography Community that is MobiTog, it is great to have you join us... ;)

If you get a minute, please pop over to the Welcome Section and introduce yourself to your fellow MobiMembers, we are an extremely friendly bunch... :D

I believe the Type-Writer App that Sacha has used may well be this one > Type-Writer

Thanks so much for the response Venomator as i really appreciate your feedback.
I just updated my member info with an introduction and i sincerely look forward to learning lots of wonderful tips and techniques from everyone in the community.

Thanks again

Yes, it´s the right one and welcome Marlon!!!

Absolutely BRILLIANT idea for a series!!! I'm totally in love with ALL of these. I also have a feeling you'll find your 99 in no time. :sneaky: Wonderful work Sacha, as always! :inlove:

p.s. If you don't mind I think this thread would be perfect in the "Projects and Ongoing Work" forum. Would you mind if I moved it?

Absolutely BRILLIANT idea for a series!!! I'm totally in love with ALL of these. I also have a feeling you'll find your 99 in no time. :sneaky: Wonderful work Sacha, as always! :inlove:

p.s. If you don't mind I think this thread would be perfect in the "Projects and Ongoing Work" forum. Would you mind if I moved it?

Thank you Catherine!!! Yes you can move it if you like.

Back
Top Bottom