99 Shades Of Crazy

Cool Sacha!!! I didn't know the series title was a song! Whoo!! :thumbs:

I do not know either. Late last year I met an American in Cologne. In our conversation he tells me that he is a musician in a band and they have a gig in the evening. JJ Grey and Mofro. At this evening, they played this song. After the concert after-show party with the musicians until 4am. One of the best night in my life.

I do not know either. Late last year I met an American in Cologne. In our conversation he tells me that he is a musician in a band and they have a gig in the evening. JJ Grey and Mofro. At this evening, they played this song. After the concert after-show party with the musicians until 4am. One of the best night in my life.
Sounds super fun!

Sacha I'm so glad I found this wonderful thread! I am so in awe of your work :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: And of the beauty you find (and can show others) in the craziness around us. Thanks so much for starting the series - I'm going to enjoy watching it unfold.

And ditto every comment above re awesome and wikkid and books and spending a day watching you work!

PS and welcome Marlon DeNon !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom