A Christmas story (unfinished)

Mar

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Maria Gioucha
Inspired by M_A_N_E_'s thread "Fairy tales and other stories", I post a storybook I wanted to create, about Christmas. The tree of evil inside the Magical Kingdom was imprisoning children in cages, and Father Christmas would mobilize all forest creatures to their rescue. It was to be a dark and thrilling story, and Good would triumph in the end.

It was created a year and a half ago, when I didn't know anything about anything (photography-wise). I mean I would process the pics differently today. The pics were taken from Christmas window decorations. I will not finish it because I don't have the time, and new photo apps keep being published that ruin my concentration. So it is wonderful that it sees the light of day in this fine community.
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Mar said:
Inspired by M_A_N_E_'s thread "Fairy tales and other stories", I post a storybook I wanted to create, about Christmas. The tree of evil inside the Magical Kingdom was imprisoning children in cages, and Father Christmas would mobilize all forest creatures to their rescue. It was to be a dark and thrilling story, and Good would triumph in the end.

It was created a year and a half ago, when I didn't know anything about anything (photography-wise). I mean I would process the pics differently today. The pics were taken from Christmas window decorations. I will not finish it because I don't have the time, and new photo apps keep being published that ruin my concentration. So it is wonderful that it sees the light of day in this fine community.

I must say that you have something with you that you need to finish. The concept it's fantastic. Mine it's random capture that I see it as the potential to transform in something else, yours is finding images to fit your story book. Now you have the means to go forward with it. And here at Mobitog the help you may need.
Thank you for the reference.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Oh, would love to see more of this story! Maybe MobiTog will inspire you to keep going... :D

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Mar said:
Thank you guys for the inspirational support! It would be fantastic to see storybooks created with the iPhone, wouldn't it?

I believe it's only a matter of time!

Back
Top Bottom