A new staffer = SDGareth

Smooth

MobiLurver
MobiStaff
Real Name
Matt
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Please join us in welcoming Gareth to the madhouse team of Mobitog staff.

Gareth, like all our wonderful staff members, will be getting his creative juices flowing, assisting with day to day maintenance of the site, and driving us forward and upward.

Gareth, welcome.

Great to have you aboard the good iShip MobiTog Gareth and we are looking forward to a stupendous contribution to the progression of your community... ;)

Thank you and congratulations on your new role Sir... :rog:

From MiPad (3) via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Congrats Gareth
Great adding to the already fantastic team, now the team is balanced.....

Sent from my iPad or iPhone using the fantastic, extraordinary, MobiTog app

Thank You one and all, for the kind words and comments.
I would have popped in earlier, have been banging heads with corporate bankers (ironic how that word rhymes with ....)
all day. Incompetence appears to be a pre-requisite for employment in certain fields these days.

Now that is off my chest. I look forward to contributing to Mobitog

Please join us in welcoming Gareth to the madhouse team of Mobitog staff.

Gareth, like all our wonderful staff members, will be getting his creative juices flowing, assisting with day to day maintenance of the site, and driving us forward and upward.

Gareth, welcome.
I look forward to it now I will go and find a few iHeads from SA, I am looking rather lonely sitting on the bottom end of the MobiMap

Thank You one and all, for the kind words and comments.
I would have popped in earlier, have been banging heads with corporate bankers (ironic how that word rhymes with ....)
all day. Incompetence appears to be a pre-requisite for employment in certain fields these days.
Welcome indeed, Gareth. I'm pleased to see you've spent a productive day preparing for life in the MobiTog slave pits staff room. :cool:

Congrats Gareth, :)
Welcome indeed, Gareth. I'm pleased to see you've spent a productive day preparing for life in the MobiTog slave pits staff room. :cool:
Awesome news!! Congrats Gareth!!
Congrats, Gareth - it is wonderful so many people have stepped up to the staff! Can't wait to see all the new ideas!
:) congrats Gareth!! This place just keeps getting better and better!
Thank You, much appreciated

sdgareth said:
I look forward to it now I will go and find a few iHeads from SA, I am looking rather lonely sitting on the bottom end of the MobiMap

Welcome, Gareth, you'll do a super duper job, just like the other staffers. Remember, when they ask you for the Password, it's "Toblerone"...Shhhhh don't tell everyone :D!

And you're not at the bottom end of the MobiMap, I can claim that dubious privilege from Perth, Western Australia!

Back
Top Bottom