Abscretions I - III

Wow! These are all GREAT. I especially love the furniture (third) piece ... Wait no, maybe the one with the staples is my favorite ... I can't decide. :)

Abscretions I

Abscretions II

Abscretions III

I like the all, very cool, somehow 50's/60's design of the graphics, but No III I like best especially for the Tulip Chair and the grid one might be an Eames one. Love those all times classics. :) And the graphical atmosphere fits it superbly for my taste. :D
Should I ever win enough in a lottery I'll get me a Ball Chair by Aarino. :) An you are eligible to put in in a picture. :D

I like the all, very cool, somehow 50's/60's design of the graphics, but No III I like best especially for the Tulip Chair and the grid one might be an Eames one. Love those all times classics. :) And the graphical atmosphere fits it superbly for my taste. :D
Should I ever win enough in a lottery I'll get me a Ball Chair by Aarino. :) An you are eligible to put in in a picture. :D

You're absolutely correct! The furniture was part of a classic modern furniture store window display in Santa Monica last year, and I photographed the buildings nearby on that same LA walkabout-with-an-iPhone. I could never figure out what to do with this photo, but added it as the last in this series to make a statement about elegant, deceptively simple designed elements that we make use of every day.

You're absolutely correct! The furniture was part of a classic modern furniture store window display in Santa Monica last year, and I photographed the buildings nearby on that same LA walkabout-with-an-iPhone. I could never figure out what to do with this photo, but added it as the last in this series to make a statement about elegant, deceptively simple designed elements that we make use of every day.
Hahaah! I know my buddies! :D must have been a pretty expensive shop. :)

Back
Top Bottom