Andrews Stuff

aproudlove

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Andrew
A place to experiment and share

image-1623197089.png

Pixlromatic, Photo FX, Rays, Rollage, Tiny Planets, Image Blender, Snapseed, iCollage

Veevs said:
Your TinyPlanets images are awesome! What was the original pic of or is it several into one? Lovely work!

Thank you! The original images where created in Pixlromatic, I took a picture of something grey (don't remember what) and used the light effects on it to get the following images;

image-2319873871.png

image-1985641368.png

Then I ran those through Tiny Planets and got these;

image-1223730564.png

image-777936194.png

I combined those using blender to get this

image-2525400478.png

I think I ran it through some other apps looking at the texture etc but at the moment I don't remember what, it's been sitting in the library for a bit.

But I do remember that I tweaked it a bit with Rays and PhotoFX to get these next two images;

image-291988440.png

image-423245574.png

I combined those using Rollage and got

image-1254539362.png

I ran that through Tiny Planets and got

image-1561646714.png

Afterwards it was just a case of blending and flattening the same image over and over in different rotations and sizes using the difference blend setting in image blender.

When I got something I was happy with, I ran it through Snapseed, then made three variations using Pixlromatic that I combined using Blender to get the final image.

aproudlove said:
Thank you! The original images where created in Pixlromatic, I took a picture of something grey (don't remember what) and used the light effects on it to get the following images;

Then I ran those through Tiny Planets and got these;

I combined those using blender to get this

I think I ran it through some other apps looking at the texture etc but at the moment I don't remember what, it's been sitting in the library for a bit.

But I do remember that I tweaked it a bit with Rays and PhotoFX to get these next two images;

I combined those using Rollage and got

I ran that through Tiny Planets and got

Afterwards it was just a case of blending and flattening the same image over and over in different rotations and sizes using the difference blend setting in image blender.

When I got something I was happy with, I ran it through Snapseed, then made three variations using Pixlromatic that I combined using Blender to get the final image.

Oh wow thank you so much for your information!! Awesome :)

Sent from my iPad using MobiTog

...one other quick question: How do you import images into Rollage? I've tried using it twice, and it seemed like you could only take a photo and use that. :confused:

...one other quick question: How do you import images into Rollage? I've tried using it twice, and it seemed like you could only take a photo and use that. :confused:
When you first launch it and hit the create button, it takes you to another screen where there are two squares with camera icons in - beneath those camera icons you'll see an arrow, tap on the arrow to get to your library. It got me at first too!

When you first launch it and hit the create button, it takes you to another screen where there are two squares with camera icons in - beneath those camera icons you'll see an arrow, tap on the arrow to get to your library. It got me at first too!
Cool!! Thanks Andrew! :D

I like these! With what apps were you experimenting?
Thanks! :)
I took the image with Camera+, then it was Snapseed, Paint FX and Image Blender but a lot of bouncing between the three trying things and making tweaks here and there. The final overlay on a couple of the versions is modern grunge.

aproudlove said:
Thanks! :)
I took the image with Camera+, then it was Snapseed, Paint FX and Image Blender but a lot of bouncing between the three trying things and making tweaks here and there. The final overlay on a couple of the versions is modern grunge.

Nicely done!

Back
Top Bottom