Animation Collaboration - Ice Cream!

bpahia

MobiLurver
Real Name
Bryan
Here's a new sequence for everyone to enjoy! This is my youngest son enjoying some ice cream! Have fun!

image-3711435918.png

image-1326506853.png

image-1288869573.png

image-454369813.png

image-2503852350.png

What a precious little boy! I'll take #1.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Here you go...we start off with Orasis to sharpen it up a tab, Filterstorm to blur out the background, Filerstorm again to black & white everything except the boy and his Binky, Photo Forge 2 for some layers of textures & Pop Cam and used two lenses to vignette & soften it up.

There you have it...voila !!!

image-253477114.png

Here's image 1. Kept it simple...used only Snapspeed.

image-2287301607.png

I think this will turn out interesting even though we haven't seen the edited versions of #3 and #4 -- the way I see the "visual story" building up given Tina's isolation technique: Lisa starts it off with some people visible in the background, my version makes them completely secondary, and by the end of it it's all about him and his icecream :)

Mansi Bhatia said:
I think this will turn out interesting even though we haven't seen the edited versions of #3 and #4 -- the way I see the "visual story" building up given Tina's isolation technique: Lisa starts it off with some people visible in the background, my version makes them completely secondary, and by the end of it it's all about him and his icecream :)

I like how you've "connected the dots". In my opinion, true collaboration.

And that's exactly how he is! Once he starts eating, don't get near him! He gets very territorial with his meals! :D

Back
Top Bottom