Another newbie

lkbside

MobiLurver
Real Name
Leslie
Device
iPhone15
Hello all; my name is Leslie. I finally have an iPhone 4s now that it is available through Verizon and can be a global phone. Am having lots of fun experimenting with camera and editing apps. I am a hobbyist point and shooter and have always enjoyed photo editing, but have been learning more about photography over the last year or so. I am always looking for suggestions and inspiration on how to improve and discovered MobiTog the other day and decided to plunge in posting a few Hipstamatic photos in a couple of challenges.

Hey Leslie and a very warm welcome to the iPhoneography addiction that is MobiTog, it is great to have you join us... ;)

Sometimes the best way is to jump straight in and the works you have leapt in with ave been a great start to your MobiPosts... :)

If you haven't already, please drop your location pin on the MobiMap - found under the Members Map tab at the top of the Hoe page... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Welcome Leslie!! I think you'll find a lot to do here, and I look forward to seeing your photos. Congrats on the 4S!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Back
Top Bottom