MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
For the past week I've been trying to go into my App Store app and scroll through purchases because there's an app I deleted but want to use, and I can't think if the name.

Every time I go in the page is just blank. I've tried rebooting my iPhone...nothing works. :angry:

This happen to anyone else?

I just tried mine and it took ages to load sat in white blank screen for a while so I swiped my thumb up and down and they loaded :/ very odd

I just tried mine and it took ages to load sat in white blank screen for a while so I swiped my thumb up and down and they loaded :/ very odd
Okay...I just did the same and it worked. Apparently I didn't wait long enough with the white screen - it took quite awhile to load. :mad:

For the past week I've been trying to go into my App Store app and scroll through purchases because there's an app I deleted but want to use, and I can't think if the name.

Every time I go in the page is just blank. I've tried rebooting my iPhone...nothing works. :angry:

This happen to anyone else?
I've had this problem since updating to iOS 6. After a minute or so the App Store just closes itself. I've tried swiping my thumb on the white screen but it doesn't work! Rebooted it a few times to see if it works but nothing.

I've had this problem since updating to iOS 6. After a minute or so the App Store just closes itself. I've tried swiping my thumb on the white screen but it doesn't work! Rebooted it a few times to see if it works but nothing.
At least I know it's not my iPhone acting wonky...

Back
Top Bottom