RESULT Black and White Challenge #281……Ends July 30

IMG_7146.jpeg

Sharkfin Rock
Photomator

I like this, patterns and grit. As for being Stockton Flyer, I don’t think it will get off the ground.
I think its a flyer in the steam engine sense, it flys along, not up. Not that it flys at all, it's a kinetic Sculpture that echos the areas importance as an industrial port.
It's quite silly. It does this everyday at 1pm and on special occasions.

I think its a flyer in the steam engine sense, it flys along, not up. Not that it flys at all, it's a kinetic Sculpture that echos the areas importance as an industrial port.
Somebody had a ball making that!

That was incredible!!!! I don’t understand how anyone could just walk by when this is happening. Thanks for posting that. It was a delightful way to start my day. I like the last bit with the contraption silhouetted against the sky.

That was incredible!!!! I don’t understand how anyone could just walk by when this is happening. Thanks for posting that. It was a delightful way to start my day. I like the last bit with the contraption silhouetted against the sky.
It was fun but I imagine it gets old pretty quickly. It's been there since 2016 and I pitty the people who work nearby.

My first place is plant bottle window by bud66 and very, very close second by chineezguy.
This was really difficult. I loved them all.. the subjects, the compositions, the contrast shadows… all different and incredible their own way!! Congratulations to all for the amazing work!!
IMG_9583.png

IMG_9582.png

Congrats Tim, I love that image, too :notworthy:
and congrats, Michael - you always seem to nail it with the infant pics :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom