Botleys Park Mansion

Veevs

MobiLurver
Wanted to learn to use Auto Stitch so took photos with Pro HDR.
Then used Auto Stitch.
Added a couple of effects with Photo Studio
Sharpened with Perfect Photo
Added Effect with PicGrunger
Added frame from KingCamera
Botleys Park Mansion.JPG

A lovely end product that looks like it was taken at the start of photography... :thumbs:

When I see awesome images like these, where quite clearly the artist has put an awful lot of work into developing their art from the mind's eye to completed piece, I sometimes wonder if it's worth doing a q & d tutorial, showing each stage of the image and describing the processes as it progresses from original photograph through to finished work of art... :sneaky:

Fancy giving it a go Miss Viv... :D

Ohhhh blimey now you tell me lol as cant remember all the steps of this one - happy to try to recreate (but may not come out exactly the same coz with me its click this, click that, slide a bit and keep fingers crossed way) or work on a brand new one that is of your liking. Can do with screen shots so would I do it on a PDF?

A lovely end product that looks like it was taken at the start of photography... :thumbs:

When I see awesome images like these, where quite clearly the artist has put an awful lot of work into developing their art from the mind's eye to completed piece, I sometimes wonder if it's worth doing a q & d tutorial, showing each stage of the image and describing the processes as it progresses from original photograph through to finished work of art... :sneaky:

Fancy giving it a go Miss Viv... :D

There is me agreeing to it and havent a clue what q & d stands for :confused: If it is totally obvious then I pull the I am Peruvian trump card :p

There is me agreeing to it and havent a clue what q & d stands for :confused: If it is totally obvious then I pull the I am Peruvian trump card :p
Quick & Dirty Veevs... :lmao:

Totally obvious innit... :zip:

:p:p:p

Sooo how do you want me to do the tutorial? If I do a brand new image think would be best to send to you first separately and you can either go ohhh nooo yuck not that one, or YESSSS that's the one to use!!!
Well, as it will be your work, I guess you can play it any way you want Viv... ;)

It would be good to have it in it's various stages with an image at the end of each one - you could, if you wanted add a screen image photograph for any particular descriptive moves you might want to illustrate rather than describe?

It really doesn't need to be too extensive, or too much like hard work for you, it will just be great to give others an insight into how you go about what you do... :thumbs:

I am sure everyone will appreciate it muchly and you may even find it a useful tool for future reference, you never know... :sneaky:

Happy go with whatever you feel is right for you and we really do appreciate you taking up the gauntlet so willingly... :D

If you need any assistance please do just shout up or start a direct convo with Matt or me... :cool:

Fantastic image, Veevs. Looks like something you'd discover in the back of a long-neglected book. I agree with Rog, we should have examples like this in the Tutorials section (which is rather quiet atm).

Well, as it will be your work, I guess you can play it any way you want Viv... ;)

It would be good to have it in it's various stages with an image at the end of each one - you could, if you wanted add a screen image photograph for any particular descriptive moves you might want to illustrate rather than describe?

It really doesn't need to be too extensive, or too much like hard work for you, it will just be great to give others an insight into how you go about what you do... :thumbs:

I am sure everyone will appreciate it muchly and you may even find it a useful tool for future reference, you never know... :sneaky:

Happy go with whatever you feel is right for you and we really do appreciate you taking up the gauntlet so willingly... :D

If you need any assistance please do just shout up or start a direct convo with Matt or me... :cool:

Okey dokey, let me see if I can recreate it and start up a tutorial but only if you promise not to call me Viv ;)

Apologies, and I do so promise... :thumbs:

And you could do a completely new image if you would rather - it was only an example, that way we get two for the price of one... :D

From MiPhone via the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Back
Top Bottom