jen
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
breathing underwater 2
image.jpg
iPhone 4s decim8 Union SketchClub Stackables perfectly clear

Ditto everyone else, but also love the sense of depth (of field) in this. Abstracts often look distinctly 2D, as part of the style, so I like this twist.

Ditto everyone else, but also love the sense of depth (of field) in this. Abstracts often look distinctly 2D, as part of the style, so I like this twist.

Darren, thank you! And thank you for noticing the considerable effort that went into finding (sotospeak) those bits of 'depth'.

I find the process of app-lication quite wild and hit&miss, but a lot of fun, very absorbing and does lead to some kind of understanding.

dalgeri Davinia said in her last upload something like 'blame Egraphic Bob Weil and his wonderful course' . This one was complete before I got the course but having started it 1. I wish I'd had it a year ago 2. The whole process of digital art-making is making so much more sense, and the selection of apps has a new rhyme & reason to it :)

(A bit more than the usual thank you, Darren :rolleyes: But a nice opportunity to pay respect to Davinia's & Bob's beautiful work.

And to ask where's all your abstracts?? :D

This is more than deserving of a magnanimously monumental AWESOMESAUCE!!!

Wow, thank you Robert . . . I feel like that adjective initiates me into some kind of exclusive artistic frat club (I've seen the work of some of the members, and I'm in awe).

I will strive my best to be deserving of this honour :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I'm adding my ---WOW--- to this thread too!! Beautiful and painterly...love the flow of it.

Darren, thank you! And thank you for noticing the considerable effort that went into finding (sotospeak) those bits of 'depth'.

I find the process of app-lication quite wild and hit&miss, but a lot of fun, very absorbing and does lead to some kind of understanding.

dalgeri Davinia said in her last upload something like 'blame Egraphic Bob Weil and his wonderful course' . This one was complete before I got the course but having started it 1. I wish I'd had it a year ago 2. The whole process of digital art-making is making so much more sense, and the selection of apps has a new rhyme & reason to it :)

(A bit more than the usual thank you, Darren :rolleyes: But a nice opportunity to pay respect to Davinia's & Bob's beautiful work.

And to ask where's all your abstracts?? :D

Sorry I'm so late in responding, Jen - thank you for the kind words regarding the course! And this is a very fine abstract indeed. Keep up the great work! Really glad to play some small role in your creative evolution.

Sorry I'm so late in responding, Jen - thank you for the kind words regarding the course! And this is a very fine abstract indeed. Keep up the great work! Really glad to play some small role in your creative evolution.

:) :notworthy: :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom