Camera problems

World Wyze

MobiStarter
Real Name
Arif Prasetya
sorry for not spotting here for several times, i have some problem with my camera, the flashlight wont work, and its autofocus neither.
the auto-exposure work well but not the focus, i tap in every corner but it give me nothing. try to googling it out, peoples suggest to bring it back to apple store for replacement but my warranty is out of date. still looking for solutions, there's no apple care at my city.

anyone can help?

Go to the Apple store anyway, they'll tell you what's wrong with your iPhone camera. You don't have to let Apple repair it, as it's out of warranty. But at least you'd have gotten a proper diagnosis and can then decide if it's worth giving it to a phone repair shop to fix, or perhaps selling it as is, to someone who just wants a phone and isn't bothered about focus and flash?

Does this problem occur just with the Native Camera app? Have you tried any other Camera App to check if it works?

If it is the same on all Camera Apps then I would go with Aly's suggestion and try getting to an Apple Store Genius Bar - it is free and diagnostic... ;)

If it is only the iPhone's Camera App then I suggest using another as I am not sure you can delete and reload a Native App... :D

Back
Top Bottom