B&W Ceiling Cannons?

andyhen

MobiStarter
Real Name
Andy Henley
Device
iPhone 14
781E0A67-0E7F-4391-BD88-0F795072437A.jpeg

Or the mother ship from Independence Day? You ought to put this in the B/W Challenge for this week. (Although I warn you, if you win, you have to be the judge for the next round, and everybody complains about that :lmao: )
I thought I was adding it to the Challenge but it’s my first post here and I guess I couldn’t figure out what I was supposed to really do!

I thought I was adding it to the Challenge but it’s my first post here and I guess I couldn’t figure out what I was supposed to really do!
MobiTog takes many of us that way at first. :confused::thinking: For any ongoing challenge -- B/W, MobiColour, Appstracts, whatever -- you add submissions to the end of the current challenge thread.

So go to the B/W thread I linked to above, go to the bottom of the last page of that thread where there's the box that says "Write your reply," and then upload your photo and add any comments there. You seem to have the hang of uploading photos already.

The challenges run for one or two weeks and get judged on a Sunday. The B/W challenge is themeless, and MobiColour usually has a theme.

Oh, and welcome to MobiTog :D

MobiTog takes many of us that way at first. :confused::thinking: For any ongoing challenge -- B/W, MobiColour, Appstracts, whatever -- you add submissions to the end of the current challenge thread.

So go to the B/W thread I linked to above, go to the bottom of the last page of that thread where there's the box that says "Write your reply," and then upload your photo and add any comments there. You seem to have the hang of uploading photos already.

The challenges run for one or two weeks and get judged on a Sunday. The B/W challenge is themeless, and MobiColour usually has a theme.

Oh, and welcome to MobiTog :D
Thank you for your guidance! I’m going to add this image to the challenge and see how it goes!

Hi Andy - welcome!! If you’re so inclined please pop over to THIS THREAD and introduce yourself! We’re a nosy bunch :cautious: and love to hear how you found us, where you’re from, what stuff you like to do. :)

Back
Top Bottom