Christmas 2012 Prep

2boyz4me

MobiLurver
Real Name
Jenn
Onsite
Project Page
Ok so this is going to be an on-going post. I'll post updates as I go through my holiday preparations.... I take pictures every year anyways so I'll add some here too :)

First thing to get done, holiday cards!!! Just waiting til December 1st AND for my return address labels (I ordered holiday ones)

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1353528389.954323.jpg

Excellent idea, Jenn, but from the look of that stack of cards you won't have much time left to do anything else! o_O

Looking forward to the next 'installment'. :)

LOL! I have 75 cards - 70 of them are addressed and ready to go aside from my return address labels. :) I'll get the tree and decorations up next week and then December 1st starts the 2-3 week baking spree!! Never mind still getting kids to their school functions/after school activities, mine and hubby's anniversary in early December, and just in general christmas shopping and wrapping, etc! LOL It's why I do (or at least get ready) my cards so early!

LOL! I have 75 cards - 70 of them are addressed and ready to go aside from my return address labels. :) I'll get the tree and decorations up next week and then December 1st starts the 2-3 week baking spree!! Never mind still getting kids to their school functions/after school activities, mine and hubby's anniversary in early December, and just in general christmas shopping and wrapping, etc! LOL It's why I do (or at least get ready) my cards so early!
Love your organizational skills!! (You might consider posting, in your spare time, some of those baking shots in an upcoming Bon APPetit challenge!! :))

Ok so this is thanksgiving dinner prep but it IS the start of the holiday season :)

Granny's "better than sex" cake :)
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1353588871.762889.jpg

We lost her back in June and I had the privilege of making this dessert for dinner today. Brought back lots of happy memories.

Ok so this is thanksgiving dinner prep but it IS the start of the holiday season :)

Granny's "better than sex" cake :)
View attachment 26925

We lost her back in June and I had the privilege of making this dessert for dinner today. Brought back lots of happy memories.
I love the name of the cake!! Your Granny must have been quite a character... :)

Love it!! And how cute is the little ladder up the tree!

That ladder and the tree skirt too used to my inlaws and they gave them to us since they are more kid-friendly than anything I could find the year we got them their own tree. I'd like a new tree skirt but can't find anything cute that I (or the boys) like. :)

Back
Top Bottom