Classical lunch

Dannywu

MobiPassionista
Trying my hand at street photography. I don't know how people do it. I was so nervous taking a pic...this a seriously cropped pic.

Snapseed

image-196728242.png

Dannywu said:
Trying my hand at street photography. I don't know how people do it. I was so nervous taking a pic...this a seriously cropped pic.

Snapseed

Very nicely done but I totally agree with you about being nervous! :)

Lol. I know what you mean about being nervous. I have a photo crush on this one woman I see walking all the time. She's so stately and glamorous. I'm dying to photograph her. I normally chicken out and just do street photos with no people or sometimes use my Sneaky pics app

Great shadow!

Dannywu said:

Snapseed

Great shot Danny. Try plugging I'm your ear plugs and put them in. People will just think you are looking for a different song.

wyethia said:
Lol. I know what you mean about being nervous. I have a photo crush on this one woman I see walking all the time. She's so stately and glamorous. I'm dying to photograph her. I normally chicken out and just do street photos with no people or sometimes use my Sneaky pics app

Great shadow!

It is nerve racking. But I would just approach her with a compliment and she might let you take her photo. Worst that can happen is that she will say no. Then move on to asking another person.

Reed said:
Great shot Danny. Try plugging I'm your ear plugs and put them in. People will just think you are looking for a different song.

That's a great idea...I don't even use my phone for music anymore cause I don't want to waste space (need space for my precious apps and pics!) But I'm going to try that this weekend...

I'm glad you like the shot...

Back
Top Bottom